My dancing goal is crazy...

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone seen Step up 2 The streets? Well, if you have you'll know why this is crazy. If you've not youtube the trailer...

I want to learn to dance that fast, that well, and that stylishly. So, I'm joining a dance class soon, gonna improve stamina, flexibility etc and learn to dance like a street pro ;)

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it dude.

I took some lessons a few years ago but it became too expensive and I had to quit, but its great exercise and its fun to do.

Spiral

Reaction score
I haven't seen the movie, but I can only assume the dancing is off the charts. I encourage you to pursue the goal to its fullest extent!

I've been taking ballet for about two years now, and it is fantastic. Not only is a great physical activity, but as someone above mentioned, it is great for meeting women. On top of that, dancing is yet another skill that will simply give your life more dimension.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanna break and do choreographed hiphop, your age is the best to learn. but don't do it to pull females, it won't help. don't be like Napoleon Dynamite going "chicks dig guys with skills". Do it because you think dancing is cool and want to learn

a lot of my friends are professional dancers. if you ever watched America's Best Dance Crew, one of my friends taught members of both jabba and kaba. other friends of mine judge comps and battles around LA and OC, at my age they're pretty much OG's now. and they all have girl problems for lack of game, not lack of dance talent

Last edited:

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing it because I think it looks cool, and extremely fun to do. There's just one problem.
I'm from the UK, and I have no clue in my area on where to go to learn this type of dancing.
And to whoever told me it's stupid. At least I aim high because in my heart and mind, I know if I put willpower to the action, I'll achieve this immaculately, and then I'll be back to tell you that I've done something, instead on sitting on my laptop telling others that they cant achieve what they want to do.
Goodbye:D