My big step

Ambience420.

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the story: i went out with this girl a year ago, we really liked each other, break up happens, she gets a bf, i say i like her again... she says nah.. so i stumble upon this site, read everything learn as much as i can, confidence, attracting the whole shabang... so then tonight she calls back says ****s goin wack with her bf and everything..she says she just luvs her bf but loves me, im resisting cause i say i like being single (the whole thing about just focusing on ur self making things happen within urself before out of urself and all that, boosting confidence and learning) and im just resisting..plus im trying to do the right thing to keep them together.. besides if i was weak and was the same guy i used to be before coming on to this site... if she had called the same night i woulda said ohh yea lets go out and **** like that..but nah im not like that anymore im stronger wiser and i have so much more confidence :) now how about that?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke weed every day.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nice to know. I know this site changed my life after I was introduced to it. I like to spread the word on this site and get people coming. I know my day isn't complete now without coming here and reading SOMETHING that will improve who I am.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to be her toy?

good choice.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome, Ambience. Like your name :)

Anyways, she dumped you.

SHE DUMPED YOU!!! ITS OVER!

So what if its "going whack" between her and her bf? She is telling you she loves him but she loves you too. This is bull****.

In reality all she's saying is: "Me and my bf hit a rough spot, but I intend on staying with him. I just need a pillow to cry into. You (points finger at you) will do!"

If she wanted you, she would have never left you. What? She may have changed over the year? Realized that she wants you? Dont get your hopes up, matey. Its over between you two. She wants you as backup. You're worth more than that.

Basically, why do you care if they stay together or not? Why do you want to keep them together, as you said? You have no reason to support them.

But, welcome to the site! Read and practice practice PRACTICE! Practice makes perfect.