My best friend is getting married (Stupid *******!!)

OrlandoDaHash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my stupid stupid friend. This is one of my best friends. I thought he was smart. But he fall in love a few months ago (6 to be exact) and now his new girlfriend is pregnant. He is 25, and she is 27. They plan to get married this next year and don't want to hear nothing about abortion or stuff like that.

We just got the news today and everybody was happy about it and some of the friend even cried. I was confused and sad to say the least. He is the first of our "company" that will "fall". My feelings were so confused; I was angry and sad and in some strange way even happy about it. I mean come on. They only know each other for 6 months and now they are going to have a child and get married!? ****! ****!!

I know this is the nature of things. Meet somebody you love. Get married. Have children. Live your boring ****ing life "happily ever after" until you die. ****, man! I wanted to scream, to make him know of the stupid mistake he is doing, but I saw it in his eyes,.. the support he was looking for.. I just couldn't of said nothing 'bad' to him. ****!

I don't know. Maybe it's just me or something. I plan to travel, to '**** around', to experience life and to know myself… and my friend have this fixed idea on how life should revolve itself. I don't know if I can support them. I probably can't. I think they are making this huge mistake, but the sad part of it is that nobody will listen.

And on the other hand, it's his life. He should follow his longing. I should follow mine.

What do you thing guys? Married ones? Eternal single ones? **** man. This is too much.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OrlandoDaHash
Oh, my stupid stupid friend. This is one of my best friends. I thought he was smart. But he fall in love a few months ago (6 to be exact) and now his new girlfriend is pregnant. He is 25, and she is 27. They plan to get married this next year and don't want to hear nothing about abortion or stuff like that.

We just got the news today and everybody was happy about it and some of the friend even cried. I was confused and sad to say the least. He is the first of our "company" that will "fall". My feelings were so confused; I was angry and sad and in some strange way even happy about it. I mean come on. They only know each other for 6 months and now they are going to have a child and get married!? ****! ****!!

I know this is the nature of things. Meet somebody you love. Get married. Have children. Live your boring ****ing life "happily ever after" until you die. ****, man! I wanted to scream, to make him know of the stupid mistake he is doing, but I saw it in his eyes,.. the support he was looking for.. I just couldn't of said nothing 'bad' to him. ****!

I don't know. Maybe it's just me or something. I plan to travel, to '**** around', to experience life and to know myself… and my friend have this fixed idea on how life should revolve itself. I don't know if I can support them. I probably can't. I think they are making this huge mistake, but the sad part of it is that nobody will listen.

And on the other hand, it's his life. He should follow his longing. I should follow mine.

What do you thing guys? Married ones? Eternal single ones? **** man. This is too much.

so what's the problem here again? If he's happy let 'em be.

Sounds like you're just jealous and/or mad you're gonna basically lose a friend.

I'm only 27 and honestly, wouldn't mind finding that special girl and getting married.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, 25-27 seems about a good age to settle down. I hope it works out for your friend.