My bad luck or my gurls fault

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gurl have been going out for two months now and we have had sex only twice, and its not bcuz we dont want too its bcuz we cant find time. Let me explain.

She has a really strict mother, my gurl works from 9 to 4, her mother comes home at 6 and her brother is at home all the time. When we are in her car, we can never find a good spot where cops wont find us, we tried once and an old man once started yelling at us. And all the spots we find are just lousy, and you can get arrested for that. Now I cant bring her to my house cuz my dad is always home, he works in the home office. So my home is out. The only place we can go is to a motel, and we are gonna go next week hopefully. This really sucks cuz i only get to see her once a week also, i want to see her twice maybe.

Now here are the facts, if my gurl still wanted to **** me do u think she would make time or, this truely is a genuine reason

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kk2004
Me and my gurl have been going out for two months now and we have had sex only twice, and its not bcuz we dont want too its bcuz we cant find time. Let me explain.

She has a really strict mother, my gurl works from 9 to 4, her mother comes home at 6 and her brother is at home all the time. When we are in her car, we can never find a good spot where cops wont find us, we tried once and an old man once started yelling at us. And all the spots we find are just lousy, and you can get arrested for that. Now I cant bring her to my house cuz my dad is always home, he works in the home office. So my home is out. The only place we can go is to a motel, and we are gonna go next week hopefully. This really sucks cuz i only get to see her once a week also, i want to see her twice maybe.

Now here are the facts, if my gurl still wanted to **** me do u think she would make time or, this truely is a genuine reason

I didn't even read all of your post but I can tell you this: If something is important enough to you, you WILL FIND TIME for it.. case closed.

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
ithink si genuine enough ...

I think is genuine enough.....but dude you got to get better at finding spots .. I remember those days ..i had like 10 spots. You should not see your girl more than 3 times a week. Now motels are good choice but they are expensive.

If you do this she will never forget you for having the ballz to ask her and do it....Tell her that you want to sneak into her room when her parents are sleeping cause you want her so much..lol

If she lets you i promised you it will be the best **** of your life.

You should aim to atleast have sex with your girl 2-3 times a month i know that parents could be strct at that age so i wont thing anything at this point but time will tell.

P.s when i sneaked into a girls room while her whole family slept was one of my best experiences and i recommend it to veryone...GOD DAMN I GET GOOSE BUMBS JUST REMEMBERING IT...i waited the whole night for it ..it was simply THE BEST!

note.the.smoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if parents are nockin about, just jam a chest of drawers in front of the door and get to it

theyll eventually work out wots going on- but theyll get used it... sex is onli natural...

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL reminds me of the time I busted this guy shagging his GF in the back of his car in elementary school parking lot :crackup: Dumb ass should have been smarter then do it in broad daylight in a school lot :rolleyes:

On serious note I'd say drive around and find some better more secluded spots;) Don't waste you money on a hotel you'll use for 10 minutes :crackup: Well unless both of you can get away for the whole night ;)

kk2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but my gf wants to **** me so much thx to rollo ;) and his advice on how to take back control. Anyway We are willing to pay 40 bux for a motel, I mean i want to bang her everyday, I have so much testosterone, i realli need to **** about every two days.

YEah i need to find some spot but problem is that the area that my gurl lives in is really busy and her mother doesnt allow her to drive past a certain point lol. I cant drive yet, Sucks. SO motel it is, and i dont want to risk our relationship cuz her mom doesnt even know we are going out. We see each other in secret im 18 fu**kin yrs old. so im not even allowed in her house cuz im not going out with her, and im not a catholic and cuz i am a diffrent ethinicty than her. She told me her mother siad that to her that she doesnt want her going out with me.

Damn

Eminem
"Now everybody's so happy and proud
I'm finally allowed
To set foot in my girlfriends house (Hey)"

LOL

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring her home man.

Just tell your dad you want to bang some ass

kk2004