Must Read *fraud Attempt @ Sosuave*

Andre_Steele

Reaction score
All,

I got the following private message the other day on so suave. If any of you get it (Which I am sure you will !) Please DONT fall for it. There are quite a few such scams that have gone on over here in India. They will eventually ask you to deposit some money so that you can get your hands on the "Treasure" and you will lose that money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest one,

happy day to you and your families
I saw your profile in a site
during my research for a reliable person
overseas who will come to my aide by
assisting me in claiming my money and other family treasury that my late father deposited in a security company here in Abidjan.I hope that you will be very honest with me in managing this money for me for
Investment. email me on time because I want to leave
this place immediately due to the people that assassinated my
beloved father. presently i am hiding in a hotel and I have decided
to remain here until I hear from you, and again i will want you to assure
me the safety of this money and the family treasure in your position before I will give you the contact of the security company.So that you will contact the security company on my behalf as my late father's business partner overseas and that you want me to come over to your Country to stay with you and continue my education.And that you want them to tell you procedure of removing this money and family treasure from the security company here in Abidjan.
N/B To whom ever that is interested in helping me to have an oral discussion kindly include your phone number when replying to this mail.
Thanks and God bless you.
Miss Melvina Reeds. Note below
EMAIL/melvina_reeds6345@yahoo.com

THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEY DEPOSITED IS
6.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS.
WITH 286KG OF GOLD PIECES.
pls here is my private email box below.
(melvina_reeds6345@yahoo.com).

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already requested to have that post locked.....Im sure its done now.

That person should be on your ignore list by now.

Personally im more likely to fall for the ole "Wallet inspector" on the street than that pile of dribble. Anyone conned by that deserves it for being stupidly nieve.

Sarge On!