Muscles To Big for Age

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can Muscles be to big for the age....... Its not that big of a problem rite now, cuz im fat, but ive been doing gym for a while, and i already have huge bones(not a fat excuse) and broad shoulders so i look pretty huge. Rite now my tricep is quite flabby, but bicep coming along quite good, and making my arm look quite huge, I am 15, my arms look huge, they dont look porpotionately correct, just to bulky, its as if im using steriods, but anyway should i worry about something like that, im not forcing my body or anything just a moderate weight workout. Should I even worry too much.

But I am betting diet is prolly big issue, to really following one, because i cant afford to, but i really do plan to.
Thanx

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your bodyfat percentage down to 10 or 12, then see how you look. I'm guessing you got a whole bunch of subcutaneous fat filling you out.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 15, I was interested in checking out the latest video games or doign pranks with fellow students.

Kids these days, god damn fuking republicans messing their education up.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
When I was 15, I was interested in checking out the latest video games or doign pranks with fellow students.

Kids these days, god damn fuking republicans messing their education up.
that's the kind of stuff you usually do when you are 12, not 15...

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLegace
....making my arm look quite huge, I am 15, my arms look huge
hehehe.... 13"? :D