Much Help Needed!!!

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... so.. this is my problem...

I am known in my group of about 15 people as "the playa"... we just started hanging out with this new girl... WHO IS HOTTER THEN ANYTHING!:moon: WELL... this new girl and everybody else have had convos about how she shouldnt hang out with me... because of the whole "all i want is sex thing" sooo... this girl and me started hanging out OOOO! and by the way she has a bf that lives in los Ruebles, california... about 3 and 1/2 hrs away from where we live... so... even though she has a bf...shes CONSTANTLY wanting to hang out with me alone....and whenever we hang out... IVE allways told her its not a good idea for us to chill alone cuz ill be tempted to do something... she never says... SHE WOULDNT do anything... just that it would be bad if she did..and she'd feel guilty... plus... SOMEHOW i know if we did do something her bf who is all CIF wrestling champion 150lbs... would find out and kick my ass....

WELL HOW THE HELL DO I GET AROUND ALL THIS ****!! and what should i do...about all my friends talking **** on me... when they found out she was hanging out with me... are they just jealous or what?!
much help needed.. thanks playa's

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those aren't friends. Friends keep their mouths shut about your business.

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
well what should i do about the girl.... like im actually talking to her on a messaging thing..as i type this... ive been using some of the tips from the DJ website... and i just told her that shes the kinda of girl i try to stay away from because of the whole bf thing... she responds with "well ur the kinda guy i LONG for! "

help! what do i do! theres a bf involved keep that in mind

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
150 pounds...sounds like you can take him

**** sorry.... it wasnt 150.... 180lbs... sorry about that... but i need help i dont want this thread to be deleted... help me out..

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wrestler sounds dangerous

Try somebody new. Wrestlers can be mean.

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
but thats the thing.... she keeps coming on to ME!!! saying all this ****.. about how she wants a guy like me.... and im not about to just completely blow off a chic as hot as this one...

so what would you do..?

go for her....
or find a way to blow her off?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally? I'd go for another chick. Seems like there's alot of sh!t about to hit the fan.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, is it possible to cut off contact with her? Also, don't give into these "single hang outs" if nothing can happen, nothing will happen.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe she is over the long distance relationship and wants to see a good reason to be with you so she could dump her boyfriend. Either that or shes a slvt and is down to hook up.

JustAnotherPLAYA

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha...well shes been dating her bf for 1 1/2 yrs... thats what i was thinking pumpingiron... im gonna stick to my original plan.... and pimp this SHIZZZNAT!

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps if you stacked the styles like a flipping freak? Or am I getting paranoid?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dude
its my fvcking girlfriend. stay the fvck away from her or ill kick your azz.