Mr. NON-JUAN's Valentine's Day Special - Read the First 3 CHAPTERS of my Book HERE!

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, Non-Juan readers!

GOOD NEWS!! I am having a book sale this week called the "Mr. Non-Juan Valentine's Day Special!!"

"Hey, wait a minute! It's not anywhere near Valentine's Day yet - it's not even February!!"

Well, duh! There's only 3 weeks left 'til Valentine's day, and if you haven't figured out what it is you're doing wrong with women - well, now's the time to PREPARE yourself by reading my best-selling e-Book - "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams"!

For this week ONLY, the book is being sold at 50 % off the regular price!!

So, here's what I want you to do:

(1) Go to www.nonjuanbookpreviewchapter.blogspot.com and read the First THREE Chapters of my book! They're posted up at my site for you to read, and it's FREE!

(2) If you like what you read, get a copy of the book! You can order a hard-cover version of it (the book will come in a slim white binder) or the e-Book version, which will be sent to your email address!

BUT HURRY! This offer lasts from Sunday, January 22, 2006 until Thursday, January 26, 2006!!

That's all for now - head over to my site, and ENJOY the read!

-Mr. Non-Juan
"Teaching Men to Be Better With Women... By Showing How to LOSE Them!"