Mr. NON-JUAN's 3-Day V-Day e-Book e-Bay Special!! (Feb 12-15, 2006 ONLY)

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings, Non-Juan fans!

Valentine's Day is on Tuesday, February 14th, and if you're still single...

... it means you still have NO IDEA why you can't get a woman! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!! :crackup:

But fear not, for I, Mr. Non-Juan, am here to help!

I was just like you once, asking out girls who had no interest in me; going on dates and paying for everything, but getting no action at the end of the date... ah, those were the days...

But then I figured out why all the things I was doing to try and get girls...

...was actually chasing them away!!

Now, I've made it my goal to help other guys understand why what they are doing RIGHT NOW to get women keeps them falling on their faces!

My book - "The Non-Juan's Guide to LOSING the Girl of Your Dreams" - will help you see the light! You will learn so much stuff from this book, I can GUARANTEE that your brain will finally GET why certain actions - talking on the phone with a girl, buying gifts, etc. - will NEVER get you a woman!

At any rate, since it's V-Day week, I've decided to put together a SPECIAL offer!!

From now until Wednesday, February 15th 2006, the e-Book version of my book, which normally sells for 19.99...

...is on sale at eBay for 8.99!! All you have to do is:

(1) Go to ebay.com;
(2) Type the words "LOVE DOC" in the search engine;
(3) Scroll down to my book; and
(4) Order your copy today!!

Once I've received payment, the e-Book will be sent out to you in a few hours!! You'll be reading "The Non-Juan's Guide" in no time!!

BUT WAIT!!

Before you do that, go to my website and read the FIRST THREE CHAPTERS for free!! --- www.nonjuan.blogspot.com!!

So, before you spend money on flowers and candy for a girl who probably doesn't want to get with you, take a few of those dollars and learn why you can't get girls in the first place with my book!

***READ THE TESTIMONIALS ON MY PAGE!! THEY ARE UNSOLICITED, AND WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOTTEN THE BOOK!!***

-Mr. Non-Juan

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I notice, your style kinda reminds me of Pook.
Nevertheless, totally different subject.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I aint paying for SH!T...Just trying to make a profit on what the rest of the board is sharing for free....smh

Just because there's a price on bottled water doesnt make it any more nutritous...