Mr nice guy

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a nice guy. He needs to die and be buried in the AFC mass grave.

Frustrated to the point of being a complete ***** before and ruining all chances with a woman I thought I loved. Being the sensitive type got me trampled.

How did you kill off the nice guy in yourself once and for all? I'm ready to focus on me and no one else. I'd rather be an ******* than a Complaining pushover...

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
With me I started believing in karma alot of people may disagree but idc,

Basically "Don't let Idiots P!ss You Off" Let Karma deal with them but don't be a pushover either, if you have a valid argument follow through with it.

And don't just apply that to women apply it to all aspects of life, once you apply that with everything it will come natural

Now im not claiming to be a DJ.. no.. no i am an AFC because i freeze up with certain women not all* but applying the above has helped me alot and also boosted my confidence.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Page 173 on the NC thread. Although my post refers to guys getting dumped - it encompasses the Ingredients you need to be the f*ckin man instead of a butthurt nice guy b*tch...

corinal14

Reaction score
Puccini, the composer of the Opera Madame Butterfly often sent a cake to his director Toscanini at Christmas. One year, he did so as usual, but he suddenly remembered he had had words with that famous director. He was very sorry for it. He was afraid that Toscanini might return it. So he sent a telegram: "Sorry. Cake sent by mistake. Puccini." Soon he received a reply: "Sorry. Cake eaten by mistake. Toscanini."

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this thread was directed at me at first lol.

There's nothing with being a nice guy, but when it gets to the point that you're forgiving things that would upset you if done to you, then you have a problem. Be nice, be respectful, forgiven when warranted, but don't cross the boundaries of your expectations.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important step in overcoming this is realising the difference between a genuinely nice guy who is just a decent man, who treats people well, carries himself with class, and a "nice guy" who kisses the asses of women, does things for her but then holds it over her like a debt, who has ulterior motives for being nice and can't stand up for himself.

A lot of "nice guy" will complain that they do so much for a woman and treat them so well and get nothing back. They may even turn nasty, whereas a decent guy wouldn't complain because his behaviour is natural and he's not expecting anything in return.

I highly recommend reading "No More Mr Nice Guy" by Robert Glover. It helped me realise so much about myself many years ago and helped me avoid all those offputting "nice guy" traits.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gonna rant about this a bit. Probably doesn't exactly apply to the OP, but may be helpful to others.

Jariel nails it, and to elaborate:

A lot of guys fall into the "nice guy" category by being afraid to go after what they want, driven by a fear of rejection.

Typically, they want a hot girl they know through their social circle. Instead of flirting/teasing, and then asking her out, they try to be nice to her, to become her friend. Maybe they flirt a little, but never aggressively try to seal the deal. This is all driven by the fear of rejection of a more direct approach. Their idea is that the girl will see what a "nice guy" they are and eventually develop feelings for him.

Instead, the girl can usually tell that the "nice guy" is into her, but is afraid to make a move. In other words, he appears weak and un-confident (not attractive). He holds her to a lower standard than he does his male peers. Things like flaking and being disrespectful are tolerated by the "nice guy" as he lets his oneitis walk all over him.

This situation usually ends up the guy using text message or other weak forms of communication (e-mail, via a friend, a letter) to proclaim his love, abruptly, when he can stand his blue balls no longer. Or after weeks/months of pretending to be friends, he makes a move and is rejected in a humiliating, excruciating ordeal.

The object of his affection recoils from this, expressing (and/or) feigning surprise that the "nice guy" has feelings for her. "I thought we were just friends", "I don't want to ruin our friendship", etc. Most girls won't want to lose his friendship (read: attention) at this point, and will happily string the "nice guy" along with little carrots of flirtation and attention.

Meanwhile, this "nice guy" will wonder why the world is so cruel, post messages and videos online wondering why girls like jerks, continue to pine for the girl, develop enormous blue-balls, and hopefully find SoSuave.

I put "nice guy" in quotes, because he isn't really a nice guy. He is, quite simply, a passive-aggressive, weak-willed, failure with women. His fear of rejection continues to prevent him from having the attitude and taking the chances that get desirable women to want him romantically.

I don't judge here. Many of us have been there, myself included. If you are recognizing this characteristic, you have taken an important step. Its better to go for what you want and fail honorably, than try to deceive a woman with a fake friendship to get what you want.

The best way to get over this is to pursue women. Really go after them. Be ****y/funny/whatever works for you. But don't try to be their friend. Try to isolate them and seduce them. If it doesn't work out in a short time period, then move on to someone else. Remember, if you have few or no options, an individual girl can become incredibly important in your mind. So cultivate a social life that allows you to interact with hot women regularly. Pursue your career and other goals to gain confidence in your general sense of purpose. Take care of your body and face. Dress well. Etc. You get the point.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NewToTheGame said:
The object of his affection recoils from this, expressing (and/or) feigning surprise that the "nice guy" has feelings for her. "I thought we were just friends", "I don't want to ruin our friendship", etc. Most girls won't want to lose his friendship (read: attention) at this point, and will happily string the "nice guy" along with little carrots of flirtation and attention.
Does giving BJs and TITJOBs while still refusing the vagina, count as little carrots? Is the guy receiving these carrots a friendzoned NiceGuy?

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much what the guys above said^^

Get the gym, you won't notice any real increase in the size of your muscles for months - but within a couple of weeks your balls will be f'kin huge :D

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guy = no confidence. Hit the gym. Don't be a pushover or a doormat. Let the girls you're interested in know that you're interested. Have the balls to make a move. Be kind. Don't be a "nice guy".

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no such thing as nice people. Everyone has ulterior motives, trust no one, not even yourself.

iamnobody

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GADavid said:
I'm a nice guy. He needs to die and be buried in the AFC mass grave.

Frustrated to the point of being a complete ***** before and ruining all chances with a woman I thought I loved. Being the sensitive type got me trampled.

How did you kill off the nice guy in yourself once and for all? I'm ready to focus on me and no one else. I'd rather be an ******* than a Complaining pushover...
Start here: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We as men are brought up mostly to be "Nice" and respectful to people in general and especially Women. When we try to do nice things for our Girlfriends/Wives (Roses, Vacations, Jewelry, Expensive Dinners,..etc) we feel good about courting the main woman in our lives. We treat them in the way we feel about that particular girl. If we fall in love or develop deep feelings for her, we do things to express it. Here is where the transition from "nice" guy to "bad" guy begins... After you have done all these things for her and try to do the best you can for her,... She betrays you by either fooling around with another guy behind your back or you find out that she is manipulating you and telling you lies. It hurts badly and it lights a spark in you to say "fvck this, I did everything for that B!tch and this is what i get".. Thats where it begins and as Men get older they care less and less how woman feel and begin to not give a Sh*t. Every one of us has been down the road where we were lied or betrayed by a Girl we felt deeply for and thats the point of no return. We arent the same after that.

Look at this video of these college guys and how scared they are of calling a girl, They are happy to hear from the girl they like and they are considered "nice" guys but once they get hurt badly... I dont think they will ever be the same. I feel bad for some of these guys because they seem honest and genuine in taking a girl out but listen to how some of these girls sound to go on a date,.. No appreciation whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7TbIUPZx8E&list=UUFns-k9UgOhVRnKHdynzU2A&feature=c4-overview

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
It can be. I was getting those from a HB9 before I came here, but if I told you the rest of the facts you would be absolutely sure that I was a nice guy.
Why are they so sensitive about their vgina? If she is willing to perform those acts we could safely assume that she is sexually attracted, so why resist the penetration (Real NO and not LMR)?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be extremely careful with women who want bad boys. They can ruin your life quickly.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it comes down to control (or a lack of), guys who are always nice with women want to control them, they will do things that they think will make them stay, when in reality you can't control anyone.

I have moderate respect for every woman I meet (and I believe everyone should), but why should any women a man has just met deserve more?

I don't believe women should be treated harshly, but I'm just REALLY slow to treat them well...possibility if I was in a relationship with her for a good deal of time and if her behavior is in check.

Guys who are too nice to women they are attracted to should consider:

1) At least initially, apart from sex what else can this woman offer you?

2) Aren't there many other women of the same caliber in terms of looks?

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly do not see a problem with being nice but niceness can have ulterior meanings. A nice guy in respect to woman is not a nice guy but a sleeze. You get much more by just treating them like 'one of the guys'. But now a 'nice guy' who has been raised with decent morals and such is not that bad a thing. But he is like a house without the foundations and by foundations I mean, building a strong social connection so you are a 'somebody' and also an attitude to not be stepped on - the latter of which many 'nice guys' lack.

My biggest tip to kill off your 'niceness' if you will, is have a good group of male friends - not nerd gamers etc but the type of group of jocks etc. You start to pick up on the banter thrown around, the attitude that comes with it and the mentality. Furthermore most groups have that one guy that just seems to pull woman endlessly and he's the mate you should always ask help from - never ask for advice from woman.

You can be the guy that helps the elderly cross the road but still throw the punches if someone starts treating you like sh*t.