Moving to San Diego!

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've always wanted to move to San Diego and I've finally got the perfect job to go. I'm moving in three weeks. Anyone know what are the best spots for ladies there. What kind of dress is it at those spots, where's the best place to live. I'm working in downtown so I'm thinking about living in pacific beach, mission beach or la jolla. Which is the best for a 30 year old professional?

Thanks...

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pacific Beach might be too young for you.....Ocean Beach is trashy.....try downtown SD....La Jolla or Del mar.......avoid military hangouts and neighborhoods.......Military related guys....college frat guys will bug you in their volumes.....find your own cliche.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b_elusive_eyes (in reference to sosuave.com):
This is like a psychology class in femininity and not a place for real guys that go out and got the sac to attain girls on a regular basis with no care in the world.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Te one problem I encountered in San Diego that I mentioned earlier is the military dudes...there are too many of them running around SD..Marines and Navy...SDSU area is a great place for girls as there are many more college girls there than guys....In all..SD is a great place for hot women fer sure.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is the boardwalk ? is it trashy?

I know a hottie in SD that goes there

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, Del Mar, or La Jolla for a mid/late 20's professional would be key. Gaslamp would be nice as well. If you live in OB or PB, you will be surrounded by surfer bros an dumbasses.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
La Jolla and Del Mar are your best bets. I don't make it out to La Jolla much, but Ive heard that the Cafe Japengo sushi bar in the Hyatt is packed with hotties.

In Del Mar your best bets are Axis Martini Bar and the race track. Horse racing season is prime time to meet ladies. Start off at the track and finish up at Axis. And bring LOTS of $$$...Maritinis start at $9.