• Havn't watched it, yet

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Havn't watched it, and I dont plan to

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who here has seen this movie? I recently purchased this movie after watching it for the 1st time last year and every time i watch it it inspires me... Its a great movie and i would recoomend that if you are able to, that you make an effort to see it.

If you want more information on thsi movie then ----> Click Here <---- ... What you think?;)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You CAN reply now ya know=}

Bump.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it. I liked the world that he was living in, and I like when he told the doctor his story the doctor started looking at life a different way and making hot love lol

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan takes over the fight, kills the husband, and then takes over for his father in caring for his mother. He travels abroad, is kidnapped and enslaved by a sultan, making love to his thousand wives and then falls in true love with a beautiful princess.
wow. Too bad in this modern age adventures like that don't happen anymore.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What! would you have a man bind himself to the first girl he falls in love with, say farewell to the world for her sake, and have no eyes for anyone else? A fine thing, to be sure, to pride oneself upon the false honour of being faithful, to lose oneself in one passion for ever, and to be blind from our youth up to all the other beautiful women who can captivate our gaze! No, no; constancy is the share of fools. Every beautiful woman has a right to charm us, and the privilege of having been the first to be loved should not deprive the others of the just pretensions which the whole sex has over our hearts. As for me, beauty delights me wherever I meet with it, and I am easily overcome by the gentle violence with which it hurries us along.

This is the teachings of a Don Juan.