Most of you dont deserve girls. You're schemers.I had to warn them

Toast123

Banned
Reaction score
As an Israeli of African descent I feel that a lot of you men on here do not deserve the women you so desperately seek. Some go around, others look for answers while most decide to return. Enough.

You want to manipulate women.
You want to trick them into being attracted towards you.
You believe they're fair, have no compromise and is a history of languish. None.
You truly feel like the right combination of words and actions will make a female like you.
You undermine true values such as love honesty and faithfulness by promoting lies, apathy and detatchment.
You look a bit down at your knee. Know it was not yesterdays. YET STILL underestimate their descisions and motives. Sick.

Honestly would you think a women would come on here and think hey, these guys are what I want. They render fabric less than it's worth and use more water than they can get and yet still hope that things will change.

Why should they?

I had to warn them.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A combination of words and actions ARE what makes a woman like you. What else is there besides words and actions?

This forum is merely a place where men can learn what works and what doesn't when it comes to attracting women.

Most of us here tried the nice guy thing. Didn't work.

When women stop being shallow and hypergamous, when they stop acting entitled, when they stop dating douchebags and start dating nice guys, then the skills learned here will be obsolete and everything will be right with the world. The fact is, that won't happen. Girls won't change. The stuff here works because women allow it to.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like being an Israeli of African descent has messed up your mind and that makes you express your convoluted crap over the internet in hope anyone else can make sense of it.

stickman21

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man that is currently eating beef jerky I have to ask why as an Israeli of African descent do you feel the need to start every topic with "As an Israeli of African descent"?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as an american of irish, scottish, and cherokee descent, i find this offensive.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Toast123 said:
As an Israeli of African descent I feel that a lot of you men on here do not deserve the women you so desperately seek. Some go around, others look for answers while most decide to return. Enough.

You believe they're fair, have no compromise and is a history of languish. None.
You truly feel like the right combination of words and actions will make a female like you.
You undermine true values such as love honesty and faithfulness by promoting lies, apathy and detatchment.
You look a bit down at your knee. Know it was not yesterdays. YET STILL underestimate their descisions and motives. Sick.

Honestly would you think a women would come on here and think hey, these guys are what I want. They render fabric less than it's worth and use more water than they can get and yet still hope that things will change.

Why should they?

I had to warn them.
As an "Israeli of African descent" you must've failed when standing on a soap box on a street corner quoting bible verses, "warning" your people about those "white devils" and their "trickery". Got bacon? Lmao

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We would trade camels that carry cargo across the desert in exchange for women, but we don't have any, so we choose the approaches you mentioned.

:cheer:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two tu tango. Women know the player plays game, and they are active willing participants. If the game of power is inescapable, which it is, it's better to be an artist than denier or bungler. In fact, I would argue, women are far bigger players than men, and naturally they want to protect their power. Women despise men learning game precisely because it levels the playing field, creates more alphas for them to screen with more tests.

Women have no real interest in love, honesty, virtue, except as tools to manipulate men. Those nice things have no meaning to hypergamy and Briffault's Law.

It's better to be guided by the truth, however cold and harsh, than lipstick and mascara on pretty lies. You, Toast123, have lipstick your forehead. Here's a napkin.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toast123 said:
As an Israeli of African descent I feel that a lot of you men on here do not deserve the women you so desperately seek.
its this kind of arrogance and pontification that got your people put in ovens :trouble: you faggot of homo descent

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toast123 said:

Why should they?

I had to warn them.
Shut up.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, now that i think of it, that whole "israeli of african descent" thing is an awesome opener. Its better than saying youre ethiopian. Lehitraot.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
As an "Israeli of African descent" you must've failed when standing on a soap box on a street corner quoting bible verses, "warning" your people about those "white devils" and their "trickery". Got bacon? Lmao

so by israeli of african descent what he really meant was racist black guy from the bronx ?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop feeding the troll, we have the ignore function for a reason guys.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
so by israeli of african descent what he really meant was racist black guy from the bronx ?
5%ers. Fordham rd grand concourse style!

I guess the honorable minister toast1234farrakhan is claiming responsibility for his holy war with so suave on pofreaks. Fight the power! Allah u akbar! Long live teh black israelites! Lmao

Its most likely some white butthurt dweeb from puahate and or gspsheilds with a bad tan.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love guys like this, who think that women are some innocent little creatures who don't want sex and who need his protection from the evil men who would seek to give them pleasure.

As an Ethiopian of Eskimo descent, I say "warn" them all you want, if anything you'll probably send more of them our way. Women want sex, they want it from men who know how to do it right, and who will treat them like the freaks that they are.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, stop being a captain save-a-ho!

Deep Dish said:
It takes two tu tango. Women know the player plays game, and they are active willing participants. If the game of power is inescapable, which it is, it's better to be an artist than denier or bungler. In fact, I would argue, women are far bigger players than men, and naturally they want to protect their power. Women despise men learning game precisely because it levels the playing field, creates more alphas for them to screen with more tests.

Even so, women still control the dating game and since more men keep learning game, tactics, etc, they feel they have much greater value and a lot of women have princess syndrome! But women always have, and always will, have options. A man's biggest power is the relationship card, which is useless unless a woman chooses him.

Women have no real interest in love, honesty, virtue, except as tools to manipulate men. Those nice things have no meaning to hypergamy and Briffault's Law.

That's some truth for your ass!!! Honesty has rarely gotten me laid, but my lying story of being a surgeon with a Maserati has many times!

It's better to be guided by the truth, however cold and harsh, than lipstick and mascara on pretty lies. You, Toast123, have lipstick your forehead. Here's a napkin.

All women lie. About damn everything. Women are not angels.
Read between the lines.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blind...

Deep Dish said:

Yep! Op should show those women this too:

Prison officers 'stood guard while woman officer had sex with a dangerous rapist serving life in a high security jail'.

Prison officer claimed inmate had raped her but police discovered SHE sent him text messages calling him 'sexy' and thanking him for presents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-life-high-security-jail.html#ixzz25vUMBG9g
:crackup:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What others said... Women are willing particapants, and all that stuff. There is no such thing as an innocent victim. The guys who whine on here arent innocent, and neither are the girls out there. Everyone knows what theyre getting into, and arent the victims they want to be perceived as. You dont not know when someone is a ***** or *****. I dont buy into the innocence claims. Who's going to admit to being a worthless jackass with **** for standards? Probably no one. So, they cover these facts by claiming the other party is worthless, and blah blah - as theyre picking up women on street corners. "How come hookers only want sex, and manipulate men into giving them their monies? I thought she was nice, but she was an undercover DEMON like all the rest. Oh noes, not happening anymore!!!!! My heart is SEALED AND LOCKED. But Im still going to pick up hookers, so I can convince myself that theyre all evil. HA HA."