Most Insane Thing I've Seen

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have (had) been seeing this one college girl a few times a month since August. Three weeks ago she went home for Xmas break.
Tonight she got back to town, hit me up, and I went over after work.
She's looking real good, with a new hair color and clothes.

We fvck right away, then I decide to go out and get some drinks with her since I want to see what's going on in town.
We're at a bar/restaurant talking about something that I can't remember specifically. She takes her iPhone out and I look something up on Wikipedia to answer some question we were trying to figure out.

To take a screenshot of something on an iPhone you hold the power button and the menu button, which I accidentally did while handing her phone back.
Out of habit I went to delete it, and she quickly snatched the phone out of my hand.

Before she pulls it from my hands, the screen displays her most recent pictures. I wasn't interested in the pictures but I couldn't help but notice a very suspicious picture out of the corner of my eye.
"Who is that in your picture? She looks like someone I know."
The reason I asked this was because it looked very similar to an old Facebook profile pic of my oneitis ex GF. I'd know, since I used to see that picture every day.

I stayed calm as she quickly scrolled through her pictures, nervously saying "it's a picture of me"
"ooh let me see it"
She makes it full screen, and it is a picture of her, imitating the exact pose of that old profile pic of a girl she's never even met.
Without making a big deal of it, I quickly scroll to the previous pic and, creepy as it seems, it actually was the picture of my ex.

Her new hair color matches perfectly.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever seen the movie "Single White Female"?

Good luck.

m7ytn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension— a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone."

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I just let a girl use my laptop with my facebook logged in and then checked the history. Apparently she stalked every women, especially ones I had pictures with like exes, in my messages haha. She then apparently had convos with men and women on her own profile at the rate of 5 men per 1 woman so we can guess what kind of girl this is.
a normal one?

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had to do some serious research since I'm not friends with her or my ex on FB.

In a way it's kind of sad I'm gonna drop her, since all she wanted to do was make me happy.
In a very disturbing way.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, insane man. That would be a boner kill for me. There is a certain level of insanity that cannot be ignored.