More than friends

InVader

Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the best advice you can give to guys looking to attract a girl who may have ‘friend-zoned’ him? I’ve only met her a few times but think she’s not attracted and said she’s not looking for something maybe just friends. Not spoken to her for a few weeks but when I get back in contact I want more than friends....

Cheers!

Igetit!

Reaction score
What’s the best advice you can give to guys looking to attract a girl who may have ‘friend-zoned’ him?
The best advice for a guy about a girl who may have friend-zoned him. Hmmmm.... oh that's easy.....

NEXT.

I’ve only met her a few times but think she’s not attracted and said she’s not looking for something maybe just friends.
Okay question......

How did the subject of what she may or may not be looking for come up in the first place? You must have said something to elicit that response from her.

Not spoken to her for a few weeks but when I get back in contact I want more than friends....
you want to be more than friends when you get back in contact. Well what have you been with her thus far? Have you shown any kind of Interest?

You know, you do not have the option of being zero or being nothing while continually being in a girl's presence. You either have to go for it or not. And if you decide to not make a play for a girl, generally, you get friend-zoned by DEFAULT.

And her saying "I'm not looking for something", that's woman-speak for "I'm not looking for ANYTHING.........WITH YOU."

You can go ahead make a play for her, but the fact that you've already been around her several times and have yet to make your interest known,plus the fact that she told you that she's not looking for anything,only friends, that kind of puts the odds against you.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says friendzone, you didn't make a move fast enough to show your intentions. That's the type of girl you make a move as fast as you can.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s the best advice you can give to guys looking to attract a girl who may have ‘friend-zoned’ him? I’ve only met her a few times but think she’s not attracted and said she’s not looking for something maybe just friends. Not spoken to her for a few weeks but when I get back in contact I want more than friends....

Cheers!
Stop wasting time thinking about her

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Ask her on a date. If she declines move on.
Make a move, if she pushes you back or pulls back, move on.

Invest in yourself. Improve Looks, money, and status. Get interesting hobbies. Improve social circle. Have a good time. Let the babes chase you.