More beautiful women are less likely to be up for doing dirtier stuff in bed?

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often heard this again and again, that if the girl is more beautiful (for example, a HB9) , she will also be less interested in doing the more dirty/kinky/rougher stuff in bed with you than a less beautiful girl (like a HB6).

BUT

I've also heard this many times, something that is sort of a reverse opinion on the first statement that "If a man is 'alpha' enough, a woman will be up to do anything with him/ Women make rules for the 'betas' and break them for the 'alphas' " ( I know there is no singular specific or real thing as alpha in human world like the animal kingdom, just writing it as i heard it )

I want to listen to the experienced Don Juans, what is true in your experience?

P.S. I am not talking about the outlandish super weird or super violent or borderline crazy kinks

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have personally found the HB6-7 will do much much more sexualy for you, considering they don't have the very beautiful looks, they will make up for the lack of looks, by being a complete gutter wh0re in the bedroom for you.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have personally found the HB6-7 will do much much more sexualy for you, considering they don't have the very beautiful looks, they will make up for the lack of looks, by being a complete gutter wh0re in the bedroom for you.
This man just said gutter wh0re, I'm dead

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the sexually experienced women are actually in the middle in terms of looks

The ugly ones only very desperate guys will bang, while the good looking ones most guys do not have the balls to make a move

I am also guilty of this from time to time for freezing when seeing a gorgeous woman

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think it's the same, but there are simply far more ugly women and more cute women then there are super hot women out there so you will come across less super hot ones into this simply due to numbers.

If 30% of women are into this and there are 1000 ugly ones, you have 300 who are into it. If there are 200 cute ones, 60 would be into it. If there are 10 super hot ones, 3 would be into it.

I think it occurs at the same ratio, there are simply just fewer and fewer at each level which makes it seem this way since it's harder to meet one to begin with.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the same, but there are simply far more ugly women and more cute women then there are super hot women out there so you will come across less super hot ones into this simply due to numbers.

If 30% of women are into this and there are 1000 ugly ones, you have 300 who are into it. If there are 200 cute ones, 60 would be into it. If there are 10 super hot ones, 3 would be into it.

I think it occurs at the same ratio, there are simply just fewer and fewer at each level which makes it seem this way since it's harder to meet one to begin with.
Yeah, fair point. Could be a bias due to the sheer numbers

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm..kind of makes sense, but if you view that way, wouldn't the scarcity mindset makes sense then since hot women are , as you, "less in numbers"?

I think after a certain level of physical attractiveness, more beautiful is like "yeah its nice but nothing i couldn't do without" i.e depreciating returns, so in that point of view anything from HB8-9 or the unicorn that is 10, is a more expansive range than sticking to "super model standards" of beauty. So a bigger range..

Even then, though! Your point still makes sense.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the sexually experienced women are actually in the middle in terms of looks

The ugly ones only very desperate guys will bang, while the good looking ones most guys do not have the balls to make a move

I am also guilty of this from time to time for freezing when seeing a gorgeous woman
What about looking at it from the other point of view, of men?

Like what if you are a total beast of a guy? Then can you get the regular beautiful women and super hot babes being absolute sl**ty with you in bed?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about looking at it from the other point of view, of men?

Like what if you are a total beast of a guy? Then can you get the regular beautiful women and super hot babes being absolute sl**ty with you in bed?
I go most of the times for above average chicks, but the best sex was always with the around mid tier ones

They put the passion and seemed like they wanted you to remember them

My experience so far though, maybe other ones have a different one

Never really met any above average chick so far that could ride properly or do really good bjs for example

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there is little correlation between the physical attractiveness of a girl and her interest in dirtier/kinkier sex.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience there is little correlation between the physical attractiveness of a girl and her interest in dirtier/kinkier sex.
Dirty/kinky sex is different than being good at sex

Most of the girls are dirty and kinky in the sheets

Most of the girls will do whatever the guy asks them to do ( if it is early in the relationship ) if they are sufficiently attracted to him

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirty/kinky sex is different than being good at sex

Most of the girls are dirty and kinky in the sheets
Not sure what you’re trying to say here, the original post asked about girls being willing to do dirtier stuff in bed and I’m answering his question.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you’re trying to say here, the original post asked about girls being willing to do dirtier stuff in bed and I’m answering his question.
Ah, right. Understood it differently

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your experience that makes you think so ? Curious.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your experience that makes you think so ? Curious.
Well, I’ve slept with a bunch of girls and I haven’t found any real difference. It’s that simple.

Maybe this isn’t an orthodox opinion on this forum, but in my experience there are many many types of attractive women and I find it hard to generalize about how they will behave.

As other posters have said, most women are into (or willing to do) the dirty stuff anyway so this isn’t something to worry about really.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best sex was with the best looking ones. Even if they were not the best in bed. Sex is nothing more than an ego trip.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best sex was with the best looking ones. Even if they were not the best in bed. Sex is nothing more than an ego trip.
As experience yes because you get the mental high

But as sex as an activity, it is quite average. You especially start feeling this after a couple of bangs

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As experience yes because you get the mental high

But as sex as an activity, it is quite average. You especially start feeling this after a couple of bangs
When the girl is really hot, no.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the girl is really hot, no.
One of my exes is former miss catalunya and number 4 or 5 at national level. I would say that is on par with the type of girls you like

Took me 1-2 months till I started feeling like it is 100% a chore sleeping with her and denying sex because I would think that I am not in the mood for this kind of a “hard” job

After the initial thrill / ego boost is gone, you realize that there is nothing enjoyable about you doing all the work and her just taking it. Unless ofc you are obsessed about her or about being a “ true alpha”

It is nothing enjoyable only about “ d1ck in p8$$y”

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. I am not talking about the outlandish super weird or super violent or borderline crazy kinks
Then what are you talking about?

I'm a shibari expert and I do kink with very attractive women. I don't 'rate' women, but most rope bunnies are slender 20-30yrs and into yoga/dance/martial arts in order to be flexible enough to be put into the kind of positions I put them in. I think women tend to be adventurous with those men who instil in them a mixture of safety/excitement. Many of these pretty girls like to do these kinks in the privacy of my lair, but plenty of them also enjoy being watched in kinky clubs as I tie them up naked and spank them until they're glowing, so I disagree that kinky women are mostly average looks. At the clubs, you see all sorts, from obese 50-year olds to slender 18-year olds.