Morales vs Paq

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say Morales by 6th round KO.

I have heard Paq speaking to a friend in the Phillipines say that he beleives morales is faster than he (although I dont agree), and that he doesnt really want to fight Morales as he beleives the fight will be too hard for him.

Paq is very one dimensional, and I see Morales landing a big punch somewhere in the mid rounds and ending the fight.

SnoopDoggyCow

Banned
Reaction score
I agree but for different reasons.

I think both Morales and Pacman are one dimensional. However Pac beat Barrera who is able to box as well as brawl, so Pac being a brawler isn't going to be his undoing.

I think these fighters are both tough and will slug it out.

I just believe Morales is tougher, and will be the one standing.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, Barerra can slug and brawl. I just beleive Morales is a harder hitter and a tougher guy than Barerra. Barerra was after all, stopped by Poison back in the day. Much as Paq has been. Morales hits just as hard as Pac at feather/super-feather and has a far better chin IMHO. He will be hit numerous times, but also hit Pac numerous times. So yes, I agree with you, Morales will win basically because he is a tougher man.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I say Morales by 6th round KO.

I have heard Paq speaking to a friend in the Phillipines say that he beleives morales is faster than he (although I dont agree), and that he doesnt really want to fight Morales as he beleives the fight will be too hard for him.

Paq is very one dimensional, and I see Morales landing a big punch somewhere in the mid rounds and ending the fight.
Morales is a dumb fighter. instead of using his skills and making fights easier for himself, he goes to war and tries to out macho his opponent. I guess its the mexican way. Well if he does that against Pacman, he'll find his teeth back in Mexico after he gets blasted out. I think he'll respect Pac power and fight a smart fight.

Pacman will some in and try to apply pressure to Morales.

That's when he'll meet Mr. Uppercut and get stretched.

Morales KO 5.

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys don't know nothin. Yes indeed, Morales is a talented fighter and he's made a lot of megabucks and successful fights. But you ain't see nothin yet with Pacquiao, if his left hand is lethal - his right hand is now lethal as well. He'll last up to 12 rounds, with the same power and speed and will battered your face throughout the bout.

I know majority of you guys here are on Morales, because he's a Mexican and all but I'm telling you, you'll see a different fight in this. Let's just sit down and watch on March 19, 2005.

Pacquiao will win.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why will his right be as powerful as his left? Paq, ever since he began boxing, had natural power in his left. How has it suddenly changed? Has Freddie Roach suddenly made his right more powerful? It takes far more than one training camp to make a hand as powerful as your natural weapon.

I am on Mannys azz not because Morales is Mexican. But because Manny was starched by Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat earlier in his career. Showing his chin can be damaged and he can be KOd. Something of which has never happened to Morales in his career, and he has faced bigger punchers than Manny, especially when u look at Jr Jones.

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

Junior Jones himself says in a statement that EM is no big puncher and is very slow. He's not hard to hit while Pacqiao hits hard. However, EM has a lot of boxing ablities and I expect him to bring us a great fight.

Let's just see on March 19.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Asesino
^^^

Junior Jones himself says in a statement that EM is no big puncher and is very slow.
Thats big coming from a man who was destroyed inside 4 rounds by EM.

lol