Monster Garage tip

God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching Monster Garage shows you that if you love what you do, then life has fuller meaning. It also hits on teamwork and playing your part. Each person knows their role and respects each man's profession, although they may not agree with every move made they address the situation head up while offering advice that'll benefit the group. No one says you don't have my experience so your advice is thrash. They respect each others role. Even the youngest has an important job to do.

Another great aspect of the show is the true craftmanship they put into transforming one thing to another.

It kind of reminds me of the process we're going through of bettering ourselves. With patience and dedication, anything is possible.wHEN Obstacles arise they come together and tackle the problem. Never quit after the initial stumble, look from another perspective by asking for advice.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, the first time I saw it, they fail their mission. It was the one with the Hurst. Jesse James is one crazy mofo.

For those who havent seen the show its bout bunch of crazy, on the verge of being rednecks, who trick out a vehicle to win some "purdee shiney tools."

Good show.