Monogamy vs Missing Out: is it wrong?

WhiskeyandBullets

Reaction score
I am having a hard time coming to terms with this. Everything I've learned has served me very well - including allowing me to fully step outside of myself and ditch my AFC tendencies. I feel this has created a natural selection of sorts - weeding out a lot of low quality women.

The problem with maintaining this demeanor is I actually found a girl that might be worth more than the accidental FB situation we are in, but she has matched my aloof attitude. This has been going on for long enough that I am sure there's probably feelings there, but she would never admit to it. And I obviously can't bring this up or it'd ruin everything I worked so hard for.

Its also confusing because at the time this started I thought she was a slvt and didn't really think it would last very long. But through mutual friends I found out she has never done anything like this before, taking out the slvt factor that would usually turn me off from considering her relationship material. The more we talk outside of each others beds, the more I want her. I've been seeing other girls but I keep coming back to her. Not out of desperation.

So I guess my question is, does me wanting to be exclusive and not lose this girl to some dude who might not be so guarded emotionally put me right back to AFC status? Or am I reading way into this just because unlike other girls who want to get serious, she mirrors my "whatever"ness?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting monogamy is fine. But don't do it out of some emotional clingyness or whatever. And always be listening to yourself: if you get bored of that monogamy then get out of it.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
99% of humans are not monogamous but they lie about it... stop expecting it stop thinking about it just try and have fun and make sure you are getting what you want from her .. dont waist every trying to control what she does when she is not with you cause she will just pack up her pu$$y and take it to the next guy...