Mode One [what do you think about it?]

serDUDE

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was seeing this Direct dating seminar and i started wondering if this DavidX and the guy that write ModeOne were for real...:confused:

have you ever used or have seen someone get results with this kind
[nice lips...i want you to suck my d.i.c.k. ]
approach?

what do you think about them?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, I give no worth to PUA seminars. It's all fake behaviour and usually has a lot of marketing behind it.

Take the Don Juan route, make the most of your body and mind, become a man of value, and you'll get laid with a lot less effort.

Kupid Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
serDUDE said:
i was seeing this Direct dating seminar and i started wondering if this DavidX and the guy that write ModeOne were for real...:confused:

have you ever used or have seen someone get results with this kind
[nice lips...i want you to suck my d.i.c.k. ]
approach?

what do you think about them?

Mode One works, but you have to be a special type of guy to pull it off. You have to be 100% confident in yourself, highly self assured, and sexual...

When I was in college I was friends with this guy on the football team. I saw him pull off same day lays numerous times. He would see a chick he liked, talk to her for a little bit to spark her interest (he'd be very sexual in his dialogue), then try to isolate her so he could seal the deal. We'd be hanging out and he'd go off for about an hour or two. And he'd come back and tell me the results of his latest conquest. One bad thing was that this guy was a compulsive lier, and essentially he'd "sell these females a dream"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kupid Diggs said:
And he'd come back and tell me the results of his latest conquest. One bad thing was that this guy was a compulsive lier, and essentially he'd "sell these females a dream"
If he is "selling them dreams" then that's Mode 2 isn't it? last time I checked Mode is being upfront and honest. I think it can work too but you have to have three things to pull it of.

1. Supreme confidence
2. Good looks
3. Authenticity

I don't view Mode one as a method cause truth is not everyone can do it(I had a buddy who tried and failed miserably trying to do it, went and asked The author for help just to be told he wasn't dong it right, needless to say he doesn't follow it anymore) hence the controversy with his method and the constant bashing he gets from his critics espeically at PUA hate