Mixed Signals?

thatdondude

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been reading this forum for months, but have only recently signed up since i can't seem to find a topic that relates to mine :kick:

Long story short, I can't seem to figure this girl that I really like out.

I've been hanging out with this girl who I have known many years ago, and have not really met for a few years since we went to different high-schools. We started hanging out in a small group, and gradually, it was just both of us drinking at pubs, one night or two every week.

To be honest, I am pretty bad at reading IOIs and she is not exactly the type that is good at confronting her feelings. I've tried the ****y and funny stuffs but it doesn't seem it work. (I blame it on her conservativeness). I'm a pretty funny guy, so I always end up cracking her up with just simple teasing. On some occasions she would shy away when i kino her hands and arms, and on some, not. On one occasion, out of the blue, she mentioned that I do not act like her exboyfriend in any way. What the heck does that even mean. :cuss:

I need some advices, whether if I should continue throwing moves at her, or something else, alternatives that have not yet crossed my mind.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're probably giving her mixed signals too. C&F is more of something you are and develop, not something you fake.

Show more intent, it wont be worth it to go around and wonder.

jerrykemic99

Reaction score
Hi,I am jerry kemic.I am a new user of this community.I will be happy if everyone of this forum can help me by discussing many important Topics.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you want to be impressive, just be cool, calm, collective, and best of all, be yourself. That's what girls (all the normal ones, that is) want to see, and that way they'll be able to see who you really are, what you're really like, and hopefully fall in love with that new guy they see in you.