Mixed signals! Wtf??

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the scenario. Last week I posted a thread about this girl in my nite class who sits across the room from me and I finally had the balls to say hello after class...yadda yadda we had a good friendly conversation. She offered me a ride to my car but I refused because I have a g/f. my g/f also goes to the to the same school. The last two days of class she has been avoiding me leaving class really fast and walking to her car without acknowledging that i want to conversate. I don't want to run or chase her down. It's hard to get a friendly conversation back by getting her attention. By the way she is 19 and I am 25. Open to any suggestion.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol .. let the game begin. She's getting you thinking about her more right? Women are the real masters at this game. She wants you to really chase her if sending mixed signals and knowing you have a gf.

Ignore her and watch her start coming around again :)

blueangel83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Response from a female:

TRUST ME, she doesn't want you. You should never have told her that you have a girlfriend.

Better luck next time......with another girl.

Meg

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by groundzero
Ok here is the scenario. Last week I posted a thread about this girl in my nite class who sits across the room from me and I finally had the balls to say hello after class...yadda yadda we had a good friendly conversation. She offered me a ride to my car but I refused because I have a g/f. my g/f also goes to the to the same school. The last two days of class she has been avoiding me leaving class really fast and walking to her car without acknowledging that i want to conversate. I don't want to run or chase her down. It's hard to get a friendly conversation back by getting her attention. By the way she is 19 and I am 25. Open to any suggestion.
Where to start, where to start...

First, what in Tarnations makes you think she likes you...

Second, what in Tarnations makes you thinks she knows you like her?

Do you have a GF?

It really doesn't even matter, ,because ovbiously you like this girl... so either a) you told this girl you had a GF which you don't or b) you want to cheat on your GF.

So, if you want to cheat on your GF, why did you tell this girl you were taken?

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

lol, ,and the kicker is.. she, after a good, normal ordnary ass conversation, asks you do you want a ride to the car. You replay by saying no, I have a GF..

:crackup:

I mean, since when did a Ride to your Car= Sexual Extasy?

Do you know how many times in high school I got rides to my car because I always got to school late and I had to park all the way at the back of the school, which took about 5 mintues to walk to? Usually this one girl who played on the girls basketball team that I grew up with, but I didn't want to F her, I just didn't want to talk all the way to my damn car.

So this girl has to be thinking "WTF?..." She probalby thinks you are Weird, I would.. by coming out and saying you have a GF, that bluntly, tells her that you are thiking of her in that manner... Either that or you are just silly

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Mixed signals! Wtf??

Originally posted by backbreaker
Where to start, where to start...

First, what in Tarnations makes you think she likes you...

Second, what in Tarnations makes you thinks she knows you like her?

Do you have a GF?

It really doesn't even matter, ,because ovbiously you like this girl... so either a) you told this girl you had a GF which you don't or b) you want to cheat on your GF.

So, if you want to cheat on your GF, why did you tell this girl you were taken?

Stop shooting yourself in the foot.

lol, ,and the kicker is.. she, after a good, normal ordnary ass conversation, asks you do you want a ride to the car. You replay by saying no, I have a GF..

:crackup:

I mean, since when did a Ride to your Car= Sexual Extasy?

Do you know how many times in high school I got rides to my car because I always got to school late and I had to park all the way at the back of the school, which took about 5 mintues to walk to? Usually this one girl who played on the girls basketball team that I grew up with, but I didn't want to F her, I just didn't want to talk all the way to my damn car.

So this girl has to be thinking "WTF?..." She probalby thinks you are Weird, I would.. by coming out and saying you have a GF, that bluntly, tells her that you are thiking of her in that manner... Either that or you are just silly

See ok this is where everyone got this whole message mixed up. I didn't tell her I had a g/f even after she offered me a ride you kidding me. I just had that thought in my head that I knew I had a g/f. Also, she is a friend of my bestfriend's sister. And she probably told her about me. I don't know if she told her I got a g/f...but hey I got nothing to lose.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she asked about you or something, and now has learned that you do have a girlfriend and doesn't want any part of it. She's only 19 too, lots of other options.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going after a girl when you have a girlfriend? Also, ever consider that your girlfriend (the real one) will find out and dump you? :)

Genius.

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not going after this girl. I just don't want her to feel ackward around me even when we get off class. I don't want her running away from me. I just want to at least say hi and conversate like real human beings. I just dont get it these days...

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not going after this girl. I just don't want her to feel ackward around me even when we get off class. I don't want her running away from me. I just want to at least say hi and conversate like real human beings. I just dont get it these days...

Well case solved-leave her alone!DAmn!

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blueangel83
Response from a female:

TRUST ME, she doesn't want you. You should never have told her that you have a girlfriend.

Better luck next time......with another girl.

Meg
Trust me, Blueangel83 is really a guy.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, stop denying yourself the truth, YOU KNOW YOU WANT HER. You see that man inside of you, he has a door closed in his face cause of you. His name is Mr. Masculinity (Jerk) - and the door is being closed by Mr. Feminity (Mr. Nice Guy.) If you listen to Mr. Masculinity, you might get in trouble with the possibility of meeting someone better - if you listen to Mr. Feminity you might not get a chance to expand.

And the reason you want to expand is that you're not 95% into your girlfriend. If your girlfriend was giving world class blojobs, is attractive enough for you, giving you wild awesome sex, cooking food, and had real good conversations - you'd not look anywhere else.

Listen to Mr. Masculinity, stop denying your pleasures..see what she's made out of first.

And to end this post: Cheating ain't cheating if you're not caught or there's no sex. And to tell you a little secret, girls don't mind if you're cheating and they know about it - have you forgotten how women are?

Women want you if you have a wife.

Women want you if you have a girlfriend.

Women want you if you have social proof.

Just so you know, the person who used to do "Jennicam" cheated with her female friend's boyfriend in front of everyone on her webcam. And now they're both dating.

Or you can bow your head down like some guys here and listen to Mr. Feminity even though you have no kids attached, you have no contracts attached, etc etc.

I say this because of my own personal experience. I had a girlfriend of 7 months, and she had a friend's friend who seemed more interesting in me. It started with an innocent email saying how nice to meet her and she followed up with giving me her number...etc etc Girls know when a guy is cheating, THEY know that men only cheat because they no longer have deep emotions attached to the current girl. I had to be careful though cause there were multiple friends being involved here. I found out the new girl had much more interesting conversations and was more deeply involved with me and we both had more commonalities. But if you want to be a "moral" person then keep smiling pseudo-confidently in that former shell of a relationship of yours.

groundzero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
Oh come on, stop denying yourself the truth, YOU KNOW YOU WANT HER. You see that man inside of you, he has a door closed in his face cause of you. His name is Mr. Masculinity (Jerk) - and the door is being closed by Mr. Feminity (Mr. Nice Guy.) If you listen to Mr. Masculinity, you might get in trouble with the possibility of meeting someone better - if you listen to Mr. Feminity you might not get a chance to expand.

And the reason you want to expand is that you're not 95% into your girlfriend. If your girlfriend was giving world class blojobs, is attractive enough for you, giving you wild awesome sex, cooking food, and had real good conversations - you'd not look anywhere else.

Listen to Mr. Masculinity, stop denying your pleasures..see what she's made out of first.

And to end this post: Cheating ain't cheating if you're not caught or there's no sex. And to tell you a little secret, girls don't mind if you're cheating and they know about it - have you forgotten how women are?

Women want you if you have a wife.

Women want you if you have a girlfriend.

Women want you if you have social proof.

Just so you know, the person who used to do "Jennicam" cheated with her female friend's boyfriend in front of everyone on her webcam. And now they're both dating.

Or you can bow your head down like some guys here and listen to Mr. Feminity even though you have no kids attached, you have no contracts attached, etc etc.

I say this because of my own personal experience. I had a girlfriend of 7 months, and she had a friend's friend who seemed more interesting in me. It started with an innocent email saying how nice to meet her and she followed up with giving me her number...etc etc Girls know when a guy is cheating, THEY know that men only cheat because they no longer have deep emotions attached to the current girl. I had to be careful though cause there were multiple friends being involved here. I found out the new girl had much more interesting conversations and was more deeply involved with me and we both had more commonalities. But if you want to be a "moral" person then keep smiling pseudo-confidently in that former shell of a relationship of yours.
Thanks man. So I just stop trying to talk to her and move on by ignoring her not saying hi right?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. So I just stop trying to talk to her and move on by ignoring her not saying hi right?
If you move on, then you must. Women know when you want them, they have a window of opportunity to allow you access - once that window of access is gone, it's no man's land ie. friends hell.