MISSION: Sarge Ontario

marceldwayne

Reaction score
Guys, first id like to introduce myself. I'm a Student attending University of Laurier,(Waterloo,Ontario), and I am in the process of transforming myself from Chump to Champ. I've learned all the principles of PU's and want to master the art with fellow wingman.

We've got all the information to become the best of the best but it aint nothing untill we reach perfection. The only way to do so is to Sarge as frequently as possible and forge a new identity.

So lets put together some sort of Contact list of all the members in Ontario who want to get SERIOUS about this and go on regular sarging missions like the community mentioned in Style's Book. We can all mentor eachother cuz nobodys game is perfect yet.

Sarge Ontario:

1. MarcelDwayne : Waterloo, Thornhill

I find that going to clubs with good friends puts me in the wrong state of mind, my old self who only got laid a few times a year. Lets give this a try and prove that this seduction community is full of REAL Don Juans.

marceldwayne

Reaction score
well how do i find out about these lairs, whats ur personal experiences with hanging out with these people? are they all normal at least?

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search for your home town, or post in the wingman forum. You'll find someone to sarge with.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Toronto myself.
Isnt there a private PM system here?

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My AFC tendencies are returning. Anyone up for sarging in Ottawa? PM me.