Mini golf date, any advice for kino?

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a second date with this girl after I went bowling with her on the first date. I could have used a lot more kino the first time around, but I'm thankful that Ive got a second chance to atone for that poor kino performance. Any seasoned mini golf daters out there? Ive never been on one myself, but I thought it would make for a good opportunity to use some kino. Any tips/advice for a rookie are SUPER appreciated.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing I would suggest is this. When she is lined up over her putt, tell her you see a slight flaw in her "form" and "stroke". Tell her you have a great "stroke". Emphasize the word stroke haha. Then tell her to line up her putt as she usually does, and get behind her and put your arms over her body and hang on to her putter and demonstrate the proper putting technique. That way you are almost straddling her, she will feel your crotch on her ass, and fireworks were ensue. :)

Do this.....seriously.

The Experience

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could also tell her she's holding the club wrong and show her a different way to hold it.. And if you want you could add a little bet for each hole or for the whole game, use your imagination.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mini-golf is an epic date for teasing. Just make sure you do a little push-pull, so you're not berating her lack of skill the whole time...

As for kino, I like to just playfully hit them as they're about to hit the ball. Can be on the arm, lower back, or butt if you're confident she won't freak out too much.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tap her VERY LIGHTLY on the ankle with your club (no, not THAT club) when she's about to make a shot. Actually, just a touch, not a tap. She will turn around and possibly even hit you for trying to mess up her shot. SHe will love it. I've done this several times.