Mild Problem

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 been dating a girl thats 25. She is LTR material and pretty much wifey/mother of my children type of girl. Putting herself through school. Driven. Good family with a spiritual background. Has only been with 3 guys previously(a plus imo). We get along great for the most part.The main issue here is due to her schedule we only see each other like 1 day a week and she won't budge. This is not enough sex for me as I have a really high libido. I've been out of the game for a while, and need some tips on getting some side ass during the week. I'm a bigger dude, but I have charm. Women have told me this multiple times. I own 20% of a 40 mil a year business and pretty much have my **** together. I don't want to lose this chick as we have known each other for a long time and I am hoping it lasts, but I need to get laid more often. Any tips at all for sustaining a side piece while keep this relationship together. In the past I never gave a **** as most of the women were whack jobs.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear NEPA,
If you want an unhappy life,keep seeing her...I am sure she would be a great Mother,companion...But when A woman at 25 has low Libido it doesn't get better...And you,if you look after yourself will be banging away into your eighties...Face it,you two are svexually incompatible!

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase. We are compatible. It's just she's at school all week. So we don't have a lot of time together. Hence the weekday piece. When she is on break we are good to go.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to lose this chick
This is your whole problem.

She knows this. So it's a combination of a few things: Lowered attraction due to perceived beta traits, plus no need to aim to please if you're not going anywhere.

I think it's time to walk away. She'll either change and try to get you back, or you'll find some new poon....that actually wants to see you more than once a week. Win/Win

NEPA said:
Let me rephrase. We are compatible. It's just she's at school all week. So we don't have a lot of time together. Hence the weekday piece. When she is on break we are good to go.
How far is school away from where you live? Does she live on campus? How old is she, you?

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
PPretty much all I want to know is how to maintain a side chick with minimal potential of getting caught. I have done this in the past but never cared about getting caught.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
This is your whole problem.

She knows this. So it's a combination of a few things: Lowered attraction due to perceived beta traits, plus no need to aim to please if you're not going anywhere.

I think it's time to walk away. She'll either change and try to get you back, or you'll find some new poon....that actually wants to see you more than once a week. Win/Win

How far is school away from where you live? Does she live on campus? How old is she, you?
About 40 miles. Stays with relative. 6.5 year difference.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
About 40 miles. Stays with relative.
I had a gf that lived an hour away, and worked ten hours a day. We still managed to see each other a few times during the week, and spend most full weekends together. If she wanted to see you there are ways to get it done.

Think it's time to move on.

6.5 year difference.
Missed that the first time.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
Anyways any pointers on finding a discreet reliable side piece ?
If you want to screw other girls, break up with her. Don't lower yourself and cheat.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think sex sux balls now? Marry her, you ain't seen nuffin yet! This chick is in control.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why you need advice on "getting a side piece". You have all the ingredients you need to get it. Obviously, you got yourself a girlfriend right now.

She only wants to see you once a week and she's 40 miles away.

What's stopping you from putting up an online profile or going out around your area? If your girlfriend is so dedicated to school, she clearly isn't keeping tabs on you as much, which means you have ALLLLL this extra free time for other women.

You said you have your **** together, so what's the problem then? Why do you need our help? Just go out and bang something. Get a Tinder account. Go get buzzed at a local hole in the wall.

Hell, if anything, the decrease in communication and visibility of you to your girlfriend might even increase her want to see you.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're interested in someone on the side, do not go for a single girl. She will want commitment and when the she finds out about your girlfriend, your life will completely suck.

Disclaimer.... this is totally wrong....but...

The easiest way to get side action is find someone else in a committed relationship that's unhappy. At your age group most committed women have kids and most haven't hit that unhappy part in the relationship because they are so focused on the children. So, your best, easiest way for side action, not that I would recommend this, is a women in her mid-to-late thirties that's in a committed relationship.

But honestly this a lot of work, deception, and immoralness all to work around your girlfriend's schedule?

20% owner of a 40 mil a year business and this is your life at 31? Just imagine how busy this girl will be after you two have had a couple of kids. Imagine how busy she'll be when she decides she has a new passion in life, like a major hobby and doesn't have time for you. Life is too short not to have good, regular sex with a younger woman.

I'll leave you with this thought.....I suspect there are some childhood issues in play here. Look at your parents and your interactions with them as you grew up. There's a reason you're attracted to and put up with a distant girl. Perhaps she's even a love avoidant? Or perhaps you fear getting too close and are comfortable with the distance this girl offers? If so, why does that attract you and is that the type of girl you want to be with?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
PPretty much all I want to know is how to maintain a side chick with minimal potential of getting caught. I have done this in the past but never cared about getting caught.
From what I understand, you're just dating the 25 year old and aren't in an exclusive relationship. If you haven't had "the talk" about being exclusive, then you're free to fvck other women. Until the 25 year old decides she wants to be exclusive (and is willing to spend more time with you), then you SHOULD be dating other women. If you happen to get caught, then just tell her that she hasn't made her intentions on being exclusive clear, and that she should have talked to you about it if that was her intention.

As for tips on how to attract other women, the DJ bible is your guide.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your income, IF she was going to be your WIFE, she wouldn't NEED to work,so SCHOOL isn't really necessary.... is she using it as an excuse to keep you at arms length? IF she was REALLY into you, she SHOULD be willing to meet up for sex MORE than once a week. Even if you had to drive there.

Offer to come up there to see her. IF she's not up for it, YOU are in SECOND place... to another man, to school, WHATEVER. If you aren't first in her life before the wedding, you sure as hell won't be AFTER kids....

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is being a "Don Juan" all about sex?

If this is your primary concern, and you feel you need to keep additional plates, then keep them. But I'm willing to bet you'll eventually lose the girl. I don't have a problem with additional plates, but if you find one that you wish to eventually make a LTR or marry, you're risking the relationship.

From the OP, it appears that you think she's marriage material.

Your libido will always take a back seat in a marriage. Marriage and children kill sex. It doesn't matter if she's been with 3 guys or a total slvt. Once the rings on her finger you'll be left wanting. It's just a fact of life.

If you can't handle that, and are only looking for a piece of ass, then keep spinning plates.

I've been married 23 years to a HB with 3 boys. I can honestly say it DOES get better when she approaches 40, her libido will increase. Right now, my wife is hornier than me. But for years, sex was an issue within the marriage. I stayed with her, because SEX wasn't my primary concern with the relationship. I love her to this day.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex isn't everything, BUT, when you go from 13 times on a 3 day weekend to maybe 2x a week? He's already down to that, how low will it go? He's ALREADY looking for strange.... is that Good for raising kids?

Frogster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowest point in our marriage.

ONCE in two months. :nervous:

(of course this was right before and after child birth and vasectomy)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH!T, I cut mine off for a MONTH once, and she didn't NOTICE.... about the time I started preparing for the inevitable Divorce. I set up a FLLP with the boys, started stashing cash, and invested in things {like cattle} that were hard to track.... Then just waited for the boys to be old enough to pick where they would live BEFORE calling her on her ****.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I own 20% of a 40 mil a year business and pretty much have my **** together" ...

Ya, whatever, if you do the math, that might only pay you 5 digit dividends ... smells like some sort of service thing to me ...

My two minute take on this thread (don't dismiss it, I've not responded to a thread in months), is you're butthurt because this chick is not responding to your awesomeness in a way you feel she should... right?

Now, you want some advice on how to discretely get some extra?

Should you be so awesome, why-tf would you not want to make this chick your plate, and find a main interest (assuming that's what you want)?

If you're heavty, fix it, if you're in dept (regardless of your income) fix it, if you have no life outside of work and a woman fix it. If you're ugly ... sorry man!

You get my point?

In my old experience ... if you have the cash, the facade (game), not a walrus, but most importantly ... the hunger, you will not be asking an internet board how to cheat on a woman that is starving you anyway.

SH