Messed up my approach on girl in school got rejected... worth trying again?

Popeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make this pretty simple... theres this girl that its one of my classes that has imo one of the nicest bodies I've ever seen huge ass and everything and face is decent to I'd honestly rate her a HB9 on my scale. Like imo she exudes sex, when I see its like wow. Anyways I passed by her in the hall and checked her out.. she didn't make eye contact with me or anything so I moved to a different area looking for a seat to sit down, I then left that area real quick to get a drink and on the way out I saw her so when I came back I sat down a bit away from her.. it was a long table and my sit was a bit away so I wasn't directly beside her. I'm not used to straight cold approaching like this, and I've gotten numbers before from girls who have looked at me so I was a bit wary. Anyways just to feel her out I asked her if she had the sports section (she was reading a newspaper) and she just said "no i think i left it over there /points to nearby table) so I go over and get it and start reading the paper for maybe 2 mins, she then gets up and leaves shortly after (for class which I had as well) Her body language was somewhat closed with her hair over her face as she was reading or whatever and there were people around and yea....

anyways I see her later in class sitting a couple rows in front of me so I wait till class is over and let her come out.. then I go "pretty interesting class huh? she goes "yea" i then proceed to ask her fluff questions about her major, what year shes in, etc, she only gives one word answers, while looking ahead the whole time and the like, so then I ask her wheres shes headed and she goes home, so I then go "ok let me get your number so I can give you a call sometime" she goes "nope sorry" and that was that.

would it be dumb for me to still try something with her? or is this just dead. I would normally just forget something like this, but lately I've been approaching and having success getting numbers from chicks that have been looking @ me, but they dont really turn my head in terms of attraction. Now this girl... too me is my ideal type (I def wouldnt say every guy, but mine).

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's dead. You bored her with open-ended questions probably, but she seems like a stuck up snob the way you describe her anyways.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DED... DEAD

Why in such a rush to #close ?? U see her over and over again...

*Smacks head*

-Cod3r

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Cmon stop givin him false info Do what I do when **** seems died.

PUT YOUR **** ON HER DESK AND SCREAM "YAAAAAAAAAAA *****!!!" Works every time!

Nah for real I agree wit everybody else, she stuck up. Probably threw wit men because of pass dates, probably gay!

NAW WHAT YOU DO IS ASK THIS WOMEN, WHY DO YOU PLAY ME SO COLD?
REAL TALK THAT A GIVE YOU AN ANSWER. THEN SHE'S HAPPY YOU HAPPY I'M HAPPY ON SOME REAL ****.