Message for the broken hearted

crawfordicon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you got your heart broken - you didn't protect it. You made some mistakes. We all do from time to time.

But, you see, your heart is a muscle. And anyone who's done any work in the gym knows that in order for a muscle to grow, you have to first break it down. Only then will it grow bigger and stronger. Your heart may be broken down right now, but with time, personal growth and self improvement, your heart will get stronger than it ever was. Sure, we need to protect our hearts, but if you find yourself in this situation, never fear - you'll come back tougher and better. You won't make those same mistakes again.

Like any muscle, your heart will get stronger.

Just give it time and work hard.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Where you are now, is not where you'll be a year from now. Don't look back on past hurts -- only strive to make yourself stronger.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, and true. When people get their hearts broken they often fail to realise that the best healer of all is time.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That which doesn't kill me...only delays the inevitable.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it out through your head "THERE IS NO HEART!"

Your heart is not broken, this is a western chick vocabulary crap and beliefs about love that are flying around and should not be used by Men. Let the chicks and the AFC's write the poems of broken heart and cry in a little corner while they try to make sense of it all.

Accept that its over and move on. Don't dwell on it for too long or live in the past. Live in the now.

This is what Heart is to you?
http://www.mtnvineyard.org/Clipart/Heart.jpg

Because it looks nothing like a real Heart:
http://www.7th-day-arm.org/images/human_heart1.jpg

It actually looks more like an upside down chick's ass:
http://www.abstracthiphop.com/hip-hop-honeys/melyssa_ford_corset_g-string.jpg

Every time I see a heart I think of an ass and not pretty rainbows or bows.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crawfordicon said:
So you got your heart broken - you didn't protect it. You made some mistakes. We all do from time to time.

But, you see, your heart is a muscle. And anyone who's done any work in the gym knows that in order for a muscle to grow, you have to first break it down. Only then will it grow bigger and stronger. Your heart may be broken down right now, but with time, personal growth and self improvement, your heart will get stronger than it ever was. Sure, we need to protect our hearts, but if you find yourself in this situation, never fear - you'll come back tougher and better. You won't make those same mistakes again.

Like any muscle, your heart will get stronger.

Just give it time and work hard.

good one dude, good one.

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree DJ damage, it still must be said that people do find themselves emotionally attached to women eventually, and sometimes when they leave it can be painful. Sure, the DJ tactics are useful when you are meeting, attracting and playing women, but eventually every normal person will want to settle down and have a family. If you've been with someone for many years and they (for some unknown reason) leave you, or even get killed in a freak accident, then the pain felt would be immense. It isn't a broken heart literally speaking, but people do call it that poetically, and I have no problem with the expression.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makro2323 said:
I don't agree DJ damage, it still must be said that people do find themselves emotionally attached to women eventually, and sometimes when they leave it can be painful. Sure, the DJ tactics are useful when you are meeting, attracting and playing women, but eventually every normal person will want to settle down and have a family. If you've been with someone for many years and they (for some unknown reason) leave you, or even get killed in a freak accident, then the pain felt would be immense. It isn't a broken heart literally speaking, but people do call it that poetically, and I have no problem with the expression.
:up: