• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

americangirl_234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking both religious and non-religious guys. Since we are generally nicer and have lesser chance of cheating (it's a sin to cheat)....would you guys marry a religious girl?

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really just depends on the guy. personally i'm not religious at all so but it a little religion by her wouldn't bother me here or there. It would only be a problem if the religious aspects were in my face all the time and interfering

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
As long as she was religious from a young age and didn't stray to whorve herself out. Some women who are religious have very strong conviction and family values, which is what you want if you are looking for a wife.

I wouldn't marry her just because she is religious, obviously she would have to have other qualities.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not into marriage so i wouldnt marry anyone, but i wouldnt have a problem being in a relationship with someone religious as long as she was fine with me not being religious. i dont care what religion she is as long as she doesnt cut me off.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not marry, regardless of wether she's religious of not. However, I would specifically avoid religious women. Perhaps it's my experience with them, but I have experienced women who think they're god's gift to men and pedestaize their own genitalia. One woman even told me she expects men to pay for dinning 100% of the time--to hell with that. I can have fun with two women and be happier with the same money I would spend going out with this one woman.

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has a nice butt, small round tits, curly hair, small feet, big eyes, full lips a spanish accent and some temperament its all fine with me.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Just dumped one. Driest, hairiest, most repressed c*nt I've had. That thing you hear about churchies unleashing the wild cat in the sack? BS. Oh, except for Catholics. They're off the chain in their first years of sexual activity.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, why marry someone who's religious if you're not religious yourself.

Even it's if a "sin" to cheat it wouldn't stop many from cheating.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know why chicks get religious??? Cuz they all got the Hell fücked out a them!

@Thorninmyside: I am not surprised!