Men showing affection towards their woman when you are near

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take this as a compliment.

Just today (and this could of been coincidence) I was running on the boardwalk and ran past an attractive looking woman and her boyfriend/husband and the guy looked a little out of shape. I am in pretty good shape and as I ran by he made a point to kiss her on the lips twice. Now, this could of had nothing to do with me, but all I could think was "That's right fat boy, you should feel threatened with me around your woman" :D

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s just mate guarding, nothing to see here…

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Just today (and this could of been coincidence) I was running on the boardwalk and ran past an attractive looking woman and her boyfriend/husband and the guy looked a little out of shape. I am in pretty good shape and as I ran by he made a point to kiss her on the lips twice. Now, this could of had nothing to do with me, but all I could think was "That's right fat boy, you should feel threatened with me around your woman" :D
The potential explanations for what this fella did are infinite

Ex. That chick is his sister(Biological, not adoptive), they've been made aware that charges are being drawn up against them (Like so https://neareport.com/2024/07/05/mother-and-son-arrested-for-incest-in-craighead-county/ ), and are taking every opportunity to lock lips, before getting shipped off to state pen

Where they'll both get an opportunity to "explore" their respective sexualities... Her eagerly, him less than consensually