Maybe moving

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know what to do. I may be moving soon and this girl I like keeps checking me out. I do not know how long it will be until I move but it may be as early as a month and I do not know if I should waste my time on her or not. I know she wants to go to junior prom and I do not know if I will be gone by then. I would like a relationship and not just go after girls for sex. But on the other hand I do not know if I will move at all. So should I just ask her out or should I just wait and see if I move or not. Also I really do not want to go to prom because that **** is for all of the preppy *******s at my school. Thanks

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
biketrials said:
I do not know what to do. I may be moving soon and this girl I like keeps checking me out. I do not know how long it will be until I move but it may be as early as a month and I do not know if I should waste my time on her or not. I know she wants to go to junior prom and I do not know if I will be gone by then. I would like a relationship and not just go after girls for sex. But on the other hand I do not know if I will move at all. So should I just ask her out or should I just wait and see if I move or not. Also I really do not want to go to prom because that **** is for all of the preppy *******s at my school. Thanks
Well... If you're moving soon, I really don't think it's worth getting involved with this girl. However, there isn't anything wrong with having a little fun, and going out to do that. You don't have to start getting intimate or having sex to have fun. I'm sure things would be just fine if you two were just to hang out together a bit. Instead of asking her on a date, just ask her if she'd like to hang out sometimes. If you decided that you want to go to the prom, then take her to the prom! It's all you, man.

The Real Ice Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have sex with her...the night before you leave. Make sure you promise to write... hahahaa

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the night before I moved to this dump of a country I got this chic all naked in my bed touching eachother but I couldn't get my **** up so nothing happenned....
and now I missed my greatest opportunity to **** and I'm in this gay ass country where ***** comes by really rarely

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your not moving too far away you can still be with her. and look at the bright side...you will soon have a fresh start and have the best possible opportunity to meet girls...a NEW school. id be soooo pumped to meet a town full of new girls...good luck