May have found a nice one but confused...

silkyjohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the weekend I met a woman. She is 31, about a 7, two master degrees, good career, never married but had two very serious relationships in the past that didn't work out (one guy cheated and the other just left her), very down to earth, etc.

This was set up from online and we met for coffee. I honestly didn't give a **** when I walked in because I didn't expect much, but a 20 minute coffee turned in to 3.5 hours of honestly good conversation. During the "date" she pointed to some person she claimed to have had a run in with and put her hand on my leg so I realized she was comfortable and wanted kino but I reserved it. After the date she texted me for a while when she was out with friends. I tried to play that fairly cool but I did return her texts.

The next day we texted a bit and I asked her out for dinner and gave her some options on days. She gave me her response but then said, "but if those don't work tonight will work great." Long story short I took her out again that night (yes two nights in a row...my bad lol).

The date was phenominal. Another 3 hour convo that was ended by me being some what blunt with her. I know I screwed up but I told her I liked her and she responded in kind.

Here is the thing...during the date she confessed that she usually prefers black or latino men...I'm white and a country boy at that. She also said that her image is a 6'2 220lb black dude...I'm 5'9 (5'10 with my boots on), 170lb, white guy.

During our convo she also confessed that she talked to her grandma about the date we went on the night before and made several not so sutle hints about how I stack up. We were at dinner so no kino was going and the conversation mostly stayed fun with some probes into her past that caused her to tell me all kinds of junk.

On the way to her car (yes I walked her to the car and even gave a single stem rose at the beginning pimp **** huh?) lol. Anyway she wont quit talking so I just give her a hug and tell her to get home and on the way to pulling back she grabbed me back in and kissed me. I rolled with it and put on a good show. When I woke up this morning she already was texting me.

I am still spinning other plates, but I honestly like this girl. This is the first time I've went out with a woman in a year and not felt like they were only good for vag. I would normally do lots of kino but I respect this one so I didn't do that on the first two dates. We have something scheduled for Tuesday and I'm definitely going to up the kino significantly.

Some notes that keep going through my head:

-Why is a woman who prefers big black dudes with me?
-Why does she NEVER ask about me?
-She confessed to not having secs in 1.5 years and complains that dudes want it after only 2 dates but then she initiates the kiss...what am I missing?
-Where should I take this next? (My usual is an F close after 2 dates, but this feels more like traditional nice couple dating so I'm out of my element)

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man I'm not sure where to start. I suggest reading the DJ bible.

I'll try to cover some basics:

Things that are chump, NOT pimp--

-Giving her a rose
-Going out with her two days in a row
-3.5 hour coffee date

These might no seem bad at the time but it communicates loud and clear to her you dont have any other options (even if you do) and you are willing to clear your schedule for her.

As for your questions:

silkyjohnson said:
I would take that as a cue to pursue other women. Why would a highly interested woman tell you that??

silkyjohnson said:
This is because she is only interested in HERSELF! I consider this a huge red flag.

silkyjohnson said:
-She confessed to not having secs in 1.5 years and complains that dudes want it after only 2 dates but then she initiates the kiss...what am I missing?
You're not missing anything. The message is in her actions. She WANTS it, but doesnt want to be seen as a slvt so she prattles out the classic "men are pigs" line.

silkyjohnson said:
-Where should I take this next? (My usual is an F close after 2 dates, but this feels more like traditional nice couple dating so I'm out of my element)
I think you are too invested already.

I dont wanna rain on your parade but she just seems like a self-serving chick who is only interested in the novelty of you or just having A man, not YOU. Spidey senses, man.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl on a date told me she prefers big burly black guys and i was a small statured white guy i would take her word for it and promptly delete her number. lol.

im fairly certain that you'll never be big and never be black or latino.

girls are funny.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with everything Colossus said. Her not asking anything about you is a HUGE red flag - and after two 3.5 hour dates should probably be a deal breaker.

At this point you could probably get laid if you're attracted enough to her, but reading your post I think that would be a mistake - you're too invested already.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could very well be BPD...early signs point to it.

she may or ma not be one but....watch it!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
silkyjohnson said:
Over the weekend I met a woman. She is 31, about a 7, two master degrees, good career, never married but had two very serious relationships in the past that didn't work out (one guy cheated and the other just left her), very down to earth, etc.
Take that info with a grain of salt, people always make them self the victim.

This was set up from online and we met for coffee. I honestly didn't give a **** when I walked in because I didn't expect much, but a 20 minute coffee turned in to 3.5 hours of honestly good conversation.
Come on bro, you took the effort the meet her online, set up a date, get all ready, and then say you don't give a crap? That's very strange.

During the "date" she pointed to some person she claimed to have had a run in with and put her hand on my leg so I realized she was comfortable and wanted kino but I reserved it. After the date she texted me for a while when she was out with friends. I tried to play that fairly cool but I did return her texts.
Why didn't you return her texts? That's not cool, that's rude.

Here is the thing...during the date she confessed that she usually prefers black or latino men...I'm white and a country boy at that. She also said that her image is a 6'2 220lb black dude...I'm 5'9 (5'10 with my boots on), 170lb, white guy.

During our convo she also confessed that she talked to her grandma about the date we went on the night before and made several not so sutle hints about how I stack up. We were at dinner so no kino was going and the conversation mostly stayed fun with some probes into her past that caused her to tell me all kinds of junk.

Some notes that keep going through my head:

Good questions, ask her next time she contacts you.