Mature Men Evening activities

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all mature men, (write if single or married) and over the age of 25, assuming you work for part of the day and have free time after dinner or so, what do you typically do in the evenings and at nigh, on a daily basis?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all mature men, (write if single or married) and over the age of 25, assuming you work for part of the day and have free time after dinner or so, what do you typically do in the evenings and at nigh, on a daily basis?
Having sex.
Using drugs.
Burning the midnight oil.

But then, I'm retired.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Going to coffee shops and reading
- staying inside and listening to music
- singing Karaoke with friends since I'm in The Philippines
- reading books
- working out
- grounding/ meditation/ prayer/ breathing exercises
- taking walks around the neighborhood
- I play guitar sometimes
- sketching
- reading the news etc.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Work on my business
-Watch documentaries or YouTube videos
-Play Games on my phone
-Read the bible (haven't done that in a while need to do so more)

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex.
Using drugs.
Burning the midnight oil.

But then, I'm retired.
You’re a real mature man. Based on this forum description, your son Juan prime is from ?-24 yo. Then the game changes and Godspeed to they all.

jokes aside, I kind of agree, unfortunately for them, a lot of young fellows don’t discover this website until is kinda late.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out.
Take care of admin stuff or household chores.
Finish up any pressing work-related business.

Weekends i usually have off. So we go out then.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single.....I ride my horse, work on racecars, take care of my property, ride my ATV, have a drink and watch the sun set on my ranch. If the girlfriend is around she makes a meal, then we listen to music videos on youtube, talk, drink, dance, and have p0rn star sex.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wake up very early in the morning for work, so always going to bed early on work days to reach my 8-9 hours of sleep.

So once I reach home I immediately start training in my home gym, then followed by my last meal of the day, then, from there it's anything from either grocery shopping, doing laundry, shaving/showering, sorting stuff at home, or just having an herbal tea and chilling on my computer before bedtime.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Single. Golf a couple nights a week as part of leagues, read industry reports (because I enjoy my profession), read books primarily relating to history/politics/finance, and working on projects for the non-profit I'm on the board of.

This is assuming a period where I'm not actively involved with any women.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who is contributing to the post! It is really interesting to hear about everyone's habits

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Waking up at 5:45 AM, (Morning Workout)
Getting back home at 07:00 AM, Shower, Meditation, Reading
Preparing to go to office, at 08:00 AM.
Leaving office at 16:45 PM
Working on different business side of things in the afternoon
Night time is planning for the next day etc, and after 20:00 PM Screens are off, and i do what ever i want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a stretch to call anyone under the age of 35 mature.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you be Mature and still be addicted to drugs and casual sex?
Hey, some of us actually do have our lives in check. :D

Despite me showcasing a very youthful appearance by my facial features and how I dress, I have many times surprised people by telling them I'm still in my 20s, solely for reason that I'm mature-minded and make wise decisions or life choices. Meanwhile there are plenty of men in their 40s and some even in their 50s who are big adult babies and act like they never learn from experience even after so many years.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Work on my business
-Watch documentaries or YouTube videos
-Play Games on my phone
-Read the bible (haven't done that in a while need to do so more)

Now imagine what a mature woman does in the evening when she's invisible to a lot of men and has no kids.. or is a single mother. Who would you rather be.. a once attractive woman who had so many options... but now has very little? Life is weird.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now imagine what a mature woman does in the evening when she's invisible to a lot of men and has no kids
Let's consider a 32-40 year old childless woman living in a larger city with no kids. She's gotten out of a 2+ year long relationship, taken a few months to process her emotions, and she's thinking about dating again. What's her life like?

In real life, she might notice that her real life approaches are slowing down. Part of this is a function of her not going out to nightlife venues as much, part of this is a function of her aging, and part of this is a function of fewer men actively approaching in the swipe app era.

Generally speaking, few 32-40 year old women have a good day-to-day routine that is going to put her in position to get approached a lot.

The typical 32-40 year old childless woman has a social circle where the majority of friends are in committed, long term relationships/married and/or have younger children. Her friends aren't going to be available for her as much as she would like. Similarly aged single childless men also experience this. With her friends not being available much, she is going to have a lot of free time when she isn't working. She could try to make new friends, but that's going to be a challenge for her to find similarly aged friends in the same life stage that she is in, even with more Millennials supposedly being childless.

Some of these women go to gyms and fitness classes. At fitness classes (which are majority female), they might not put out a very approachable vibe immediately after class. They likely aren't getting approached that much there and the few men that talk to them aren't having meaningful conversations with them. Additionally, since other females aren't very sociable at fitness classes, they aren't making friends with other females there. The general gym floor is a little bit different. Younger, hotter females are getting approached more there.

I don't think the typical 32-40 year childless woman is getting approached as much in daygame settings as when she was younger for a multitude of reasons.

Anyway, when women's real life approaches decline, they go to the apps and are swamped. They also can get a lot of interest on social media platforms, even on LinkedIn. Plenty of horny & thirsty males send DMs to females on LinkedIn. I regularly see women complaining about getting DMs from "non-Chad" males on LinkedIn, annoying them.

In 2014, Roosh wrote an article about The Wall being softer than most men think it is. It is still applicable in 2024, if not more applicable.

I've heard multiple stories from trusted sources about women well past 40 being heavily pursued in the mating marketplace.

The Manosphere likes to claim that women are past their prime around 30-35, but that isn't reality. Women 30 or 35+ have pussies that are still in demand.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a stretch to call anyone under the age of 35 mature.
According to the forum, a Mature Man is anyone over 25. You have to remember this PUA stuff is aimed at guys probably 17-24?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score