Mature Man: a visual map

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, everyone!

I’m excited to share that I’m working on a project to create a conceptual map that visually represents what it means to be a Mature Man. This map is designed to guide you when you feel a bit “lost” or find yourself at a crossroads. Life presents us with many obstacles and trials, and having a visual representation of what maturity means, can be incredibly helpful!

Inspiration Behind the Map

I drew inspiration from various sources, including the imagery of a warrior who possesses an amulet or object that empowers him and enhances his courage. Additionally, my grandfather kept a cherished printed photo of his family gathered around the table, sharing laughter and joy. He carried this image with him everywhere, telling me it served as his best advisor and friend whenever he needed support. This simple yet profound reminder helped him build the life he desired, be a great father persona, independent of the influences around him.

The Purpose of the Map

The purpose of this map is to compile the skills, qualities, and both physical and non-physical activities that contribute to a man's sense of maturity. By reviewing this map daily, you can identify the areas of your life that are thriving and those that may need some attention. Imagine dedicating just 10 minutes a day to this “control panel” of your life, where you can reflect on your achievements with gratitude and recognize the challenges that lie ahead.
This practice also encourages a broader perspective on life, embracing a stoic viewpoint that is a hallmark of a Mature Man.

Below, you’ll find the first version of the map.
We must make it fuller, richer.
Your thoughts and insights are always invaluable, so please share your ideas!

Presentazione senza titolo.jpg