masturbating

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I masturbate dry my whole life. I often use towel to clean up. I hear people talking about lotion and am confused do they mean they use it afterwards or during b/c i do it dry. I hear people say that using those products gets a better feeling.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
I masturbate dry my whole life. I often use towel to clean up. I hear people talking about lotion and am confused do they mean they use it afterwards or during b/c i do it dry. I hear people say that using those products gets a better feeling.
You aren't old enough if you need to ask those questions.

Reaction score
warrior1 said:
ur addicted to your hand... which is bad cuz you get used to it... then you won't be able to get an erection from handjobs. I suggest you limit the amount of masterbation and get more p*ssy.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I'm a little too addicted to jerkin' it too....think it's plaguing me because my mind is desperate for a woman but everytime I get an urge, I kill it with my hand. Think I have a really high sex drive....just can't stand to let it build up and have no release.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
THe lotion is to use while one is stroking it, before climax.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotion is a lubricant. It is to be used DURING.

Try to cut back on the jack my friend.

If you aren't getting any action, once a week at tops.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thx. Can you recommend a lotion that is good? I use lot of moisturizing lotion for my face and am wondering what is good ? ty.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotion is lotion.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try the brand called Manlotion. You can get it almost anywhere, and it's real real cheap.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i use olay lotion moisturizer for my face and do not like the feeling of using the same thing. Just want a BRAND name. ty alll

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conditioner or Vaseline work fine. Avoid SHampoo or soap, they will work but sting you afterwards.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best one is called Master Bate Hand Lotion.
They carry it at WalMart - ask the greeter.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO man this is funny stuff pixies comment aww man lol

i say get that victorias secret lotion not only is it high quality (best lotion for the best guy eh lol) but it will leave ya smellin nice afterwards rotflmao

drewrock2000

Reaction score
put the lotion in the basket......PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!!!!

:crackup: