masturbatin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGrin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i just wanted to know if masturbating has any effect watsoever on ur game...excpet for the fact that ur less hornie :p
i mean does it make u unconciously have diffrnt body language or does have an effect on ur inner game??

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There were a lot of threads about this, do a search.

I tried to find info on this, and masturbation does not decrease testosterone levels like a lot of guys seem to claim.

It WILL make you tired though. You will need a good sleep and about 24 hours to recover...I do anyway. So if you're tired obviously your attitude won't be as energetic neither with men or women.

But personally I noticed my attitude and overall energy flowing better in my body if I don't masturbate. I could last for about 3 days, but then I'd go crazy...pretty hard to to hold it in.

How about you don't masturbate for a few days and see the results for yourself.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Smooth said there is are lots of masturbation threads that discuss this. Personally I would just listen to Smooth Guy, but if you want to keep searching feel free to.
THREAD CLOSED

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Smooth said there is are lots of masturbation threads that discuss this. Personally I would just listen to Smooth Guy, but if you want to keep searching feel free to.
THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.