Marriage material?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the men that are married or intend on marrying. What is about the woman that makes her so special?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the men that are married or intend on marrying. What is about the woman that makes her so special?
My wife bends over backwards for our children, me, and other family members. We have the same values and outlook on family and marriage.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife bends over backwards for our children, me, and other family members. We have the same values and outlook on family and marriage.
Whats the ***** like? Best you've ever had?

Serenity

Reaction score
She's genuinely kind and I enjoy being with her.

At the very start of our relationship, from the first date, I went into it with a promise to myself. If she ever tries to bring me down, I'm out. I was doing perfectly fine before I met her, I was already happy in life, it would not take much for me to walk away.

I will stay with her for as long as it's good. I'm still with her because it just keeps getting better and she has never done anything to deserve me walking away from her.

I see you're wondering about sex too, so I'll go into that a little bit as well. At first it was actually very basic, she wasn't good at it at all. She was a virgin when I met her, but more importantly she was willing to learn and try new things. That's why I could tolerate the mediocre sex early on, it kept getting progressively better and to my liking because I was teaching her. I put in that work and I'm reaping the rewards of it today, sex with her is absolutely mind-blowing.

I guess the worst times were the time after each of our kids were born, she needed to heal. I hear a lot of stories about women just shutting down sexually for a long time after having kids, well, not my wife. I'm not sure which one of us were more impatient to fvck, probably her because she sucked my d!ck in the meantime.

As it stands now after 9 years together she's irreplaceable, she's too much of a good thing in my life for any other woman to catch up to and compete with. If for some reason she ever turns bad this would obviously change. If sex dries up I'm out, if she starts disrespecting me I'm out in a hurry, if she grows distant and cold I'm out.

It should be mentioned that unlike many other guys I never grew complacent, I never sat down on my ass and relieved myself of all personal responsibility "because I already made it". I have worked on myself all along and still do, I'm a much higher value man now than the one she met and the one she married. This is my safety net as well, should it all go to sh!t I have everything in order to find sex and companionship elsewhere.

It's really hard to sum up everything that's right about this, but I know there's nobody I could meet tomorrow that could come close to giving me what my wife gives me today.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

At the very start of our relationship, from the first date, I went into it with a promise to myself. If she ever tries to bring me down, I'm out. I was doing perfectly fine before I met her, I was already happy in life, it would not take much for me to walk away.

I will stay with her for as long as it's good. I'm still with her because it just keeps getting better and she has never done anything to deserve me walking away from her.

I see you're wondering about sex too, so I'll go into that a little bit as well. At first it was actually very basic, she wasn't good at it at all. She was a virgin when I met her, but more importantly she was willing to learn and try new things. That's why I could tolerate the mediocre sex early on, it kept getting progressively better and to my liking because I was teaching her. I put in that work and I'm reaping the rewards of it today, sex with her is absolutely mind-blowing.

I guess the worst times were the time after each of our kids were born, she needed to heal. I hear a lot of stories about women just shutting down sexually for a long time after having kids, well, not my wife. I'm not sure which one of us were more impatient to fvck, probably her because she sucked my d!ck in the meantime.

As it stands now after 9 years together she's irreplaceable, she's too much of a good thing in my life for any other woman to catch up to and compete with. If for some reason she ever turns bad this would obviously change. If sex dries up I'm out, if she starts disrespecting me I'm out in a hurry, if she grows distant and cold I'm out.

It should be mentioned that unlike many other guys I never grew complacent, I never sat down on my ass and relieved myself of all personal responsibility "because I already made it". I have worked on myself all along and still do, I'm a much higher value man now than the one she met and the one she married. This is my safety net as well, should it all go to sh!t I have everything in order to find sex and companionship elsewhere.

It's really hard to sum up everything that's right about this, but I know there's nobody I could meet tomorrow that could come close to giving me what my wife gives me today.
This is beautiful.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy for you guys, i sincerly hope things stay the same for you both.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

do you think someone is worth marrying that got divorced at a young age and has a very low body count?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Good template here for a healthy relationship

Serenity

Reaction score
do you think someone is worth marrying that got divorced at a young age and has a very low body count?
Depends why the divorce happened, like who failed in the marriage, him, her, both? If her, what has she learned since?

I don't really get hung up on body count, if a high body count is the result of something destructive/broken within her it will be obvious in many other ways if you know what to look for.

I wouldn't say I depend on these things to judge a woman, I'd rather stick to judging her values and character. Through proper qualification I'd likely filter them out before even getting far enough to learn their relationship history or body count anyways.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my safety net as well, should it all go to sh!t I have everything in order to find sex and companionship elsewhere.
They is the very important part and key; That you're chick always knows that you are always ready to walk out that door and that you have other options than her (and what other women want to fvck you).
It keeps them on their toes. To main the competition anxiety of women is a important component of every sexual relationship I would argue.