Manosphere Is One Of The least attractive "Hobbies" To Women!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am quite amazed that anime & comic books are OK with more than 1/4 of women.

wp8053078.jpg

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been collecting European comics since I was about twelve and my collection fills half the wall in my bedroom (so I was selective) and no woman has ever commented on my collection. And if they did, I wouldn't debate my hobbies with her. None of her business, I'm not dragging her to the Nederlandse Strip Dagen or even the local comic book store.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would anyone think women would like men spending time learning about how to avoid their traps and games and give themselves the upper hand?

It would be like expecting the pony express to like jets for delivering packages. It operates against them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
screw them!!!!
less foaming at the mouth please
don't blame women for not liking men's hobbies
women don't blame men for not liking knitting

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the tings regarded as a 'hobby' these days :rolleyes:

Pron, Clubbing, Makeup, Marijuana, Drinking, Arguing Online.... a hobby?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pron, Clubbing, Makeup, Marijuana, Drinking, Arguing Online.... a hobby?
Of course as a hobby, you don't want to do any of that professionally, would you?

I'm a professional medical cannabis user, you don't think I'd rather keep recreational drugs as recreation?

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course as a hobby, you don't want to do any of that professionally, would you?

I'm a professional medical cannabis user, you don't think I'd rather keep recreational drugs as recreation?
I'm quite partial to an occasional 'edible' myself :cool:

Wouldn't classify it as a hobby though :lol:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it weird that anyone, men included, would consider whatever the manosphere actually is to be a "hobby". Ideology maybe for some, but definitely not a hobby. I guess I would agree that it would be unattractive if someone identified the "manosphere" as an integral part of their identity.

A lot of the rest of the list is pretty obvious, not gonna argue with many of those. Of course you should always consider the composition of the sample size, manner in which the survey was conducted (choosing from a list of hobbies or participants identifying them on their own).

I'm shocked that video games aren't even on the list, I would've thought that to be a slam dunk unattractive hobby, and video games certainly are a hobby, unlike "arguing online" or some of the others.