ManletFrameCel tries to HighSchoolMax, will now PenitentiaryMax

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Nebraska man who committed sex crimes while posing as a student at two Lincoln high schools has now been sentenced to 85 to 120 years in prison as a prosecutor labeled him a "predator of the worst kind."
Zachary Scheich, a 27-year-old who posed as a 17-year-old student named Zak Hess, won’t be eligible for parole for more than 40 years and is also required to register as a sex offender as part of his punishment, according to KOLN. He was arrested in July 2023 after attending around 54 days of classes at Northwest High School and Southeast High School, officials said at the time.
An investigation revealed that the suspect was actually 26 years old. At 5'4" and 120 pounds, police said he blended in with the teenage students.
I shall presume that the little guy probably figured that since he still looks like a teenager, he should continue to socialize as one. :rolleyes:

It's not stated, I but wonder if all the "sex crimes" are just statutory rape.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had this incel been the same age as the teenyboppers, it would not have been a crime. Heck, during the 1950s, he could have married one of these teenyboppers, like Jerry Lee Lewis had done with his 13 year-old first cousin. :eek: :eek:

And the American moralists who want to outlaw abortion like to say that there should not be an exception for statutory rape - so there is a difference.

This makes me wonder if "going young" had always been an incel alternative strategy since the beginning - i.e., if a man couldn't secure a fully ripe gal, he could just get an unripe one and wait for her to ripen. o_O In an expanding population with regular culling of young men in war, there would always be a more plentiful younger cohort, and fathers of daughters would be concerned about them getting a husband before they become overripe at age 20 or so (like in the movie "Fiddler on the Roof"), and so would be motivated to "move the stock".