Man is form, woman is matter

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man is form, woman is matter.
Matter needs to be formed: and thus woman demands that man should clear her confusion of thought, give meaning to her henid ideas. Women are matter, which can assume any shape.

A man can make what he likes of a woman: the most a woman can do is to help a man to achieve what he wants.
Women have neither this nor that characteristic; their peculiarity consists in having no characteristics at all; the complexity and terrible mystery about women come to this; it is this which makes them above and beyond man's understanding - man, who always wants to get to the heart of things.

Woman's deepest desire is to be formed by man, and so to receive her being. Woman desires that man should impart opinions to her quite different to those she held before, she is content to let herself be turned by him from what she had till then thought right. She wishes to be taken to pieces as a whole, so that he may build her up again.

The abstract male is the image of God, the absolute something; the female, and the female element in the male, is the symbol of nothing; that is the significance of the woman in the universe, and in this way male and female complete and condition one another. Woman has a meaning and a function in the universe as the opposite of man.

The meaning of woman is to be meaningless. She represents negation, the opposite pole from the Godhead, the other possibility of humanity.
All the qualities of woman depend on her non-existence, on her want of character
Thus comes about the domination of the male sexuality over the female. It is only when man is sexual that woman has existence and meaning.
This is what Plato said about what a man and a woman should be.
The text it's easy to understand, harder to practice if we don't have the correct way to put it in practice.

For anyone that has been a man in the past, but maybe for some reason, turned himself into a "nice guy" how do you actually put this in practice for real?

Just to make a simple example:
When a woman talk to a nice guy, ask for something, or saying something about the day, usually, the nice guy want to join the conversation or to help her to solve the problem she asked for.
What should a man do instead? Reject her? Let her do solve the problem by emselve? Give her a way to solve the problem and wait her to do it exactly like the man said?
This could also be the case, very common, that a woman may ask you help on "what should she do" when she is in emotional turmoil. A man would probably tell her the solution, but instead, according to Plato, what should He do, to better serve the theory?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, you have a lot of deep thoughts. I think you are a smart guy but I worry about how consumed you are with your deep thoughts regarding women and relationships. What drives this in you? Fear? The unknown?

How many women have you had sex with?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The text it's easy to understand, harder to practice if we don't have the correct way to put it in practice.

For anyone that has been a man in the past, but maybe for some reason, turned himself into a "nice guy" how do you actually put this in practice for real?

When a woman talk to a nice guy, ask for something, or saying something about the day, usually, the nice guy want to join the conversation or to help her to solve the problem she asked for.
What should a man do instead? Reject her? Let her do solve the problem by emselve? Give her a way to solve the problem and wait her to do it exactly like the man said?
This could also be the case, very common, that a woman may ask you help on "what should she do" when she is in emotional turmoil. A man would probably tell her the solution, but instead, according to Plato, what should He do, to better serve the theory?
Most of the time the women just want to be heard so you listening and acknowledging their feelings is enough. They aren't asking you to solve their problems.

They just want you to acknowledge it sucks and give them some encouragement that they'll figure it out.

If they want your help they will DIRECTLY ask for it.

Think of it like a little kid that runs up to their Mommy after falling down and scraping their knee. They just want the Mommy to give them some comfort and acknowledge they are hurting. Then they happily go back to playing with their friends.

They didn't expect you to be their doctor and take them to the urgent care.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
The text it's easy to understand, harder to practice if we don't have the correct way to put it in practice
Cliff notes version: Don't look to women for guidance. She's there to support your/her man's mission. AmsterdamAssassin will no doubt have compelling thoughts on this, once he's able to post again

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act how he wants to act.

ludovic991

Reaction score

Interesting perspective from Plato. It's indeed challenging to put these ideas into practice, especially for those who've fallen into the "nice guy" trap.

From what I understand, the key is for a man to maintain his frame and not try to solve a woman's problems or join her conversation just to please her. Instead, he should guide her towards finding her own solutions and opinions.

In the example you mentioned, when a woman asks for help or advice, a man could respond by asking her questions that prompt her to think critically and come up with her own solutions. This way, he's not providing the answers, but rather helping her discover them herself.

When a woman is in emotional turmoil, a man could ask her open-ended questions to help her clarify her thoughts and feelings, rather than offering a solution. This approach would allow her to process her emotions and gain a deeper understanding of herself, rather than relying on the man to fix everything.

It's not about rejecting her or making her do everything on her own, but about empowering her to take ownership of her thoughts and decisions. By doing so, a man can help a woman develop her own character and opinions, rather than simply trying to mold her into what he thinks she should be.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, you have a lot of deep thoughts. I think you are a smart guy but I worry about how consumed you are with your deep thoughts regarding women and relationships. What drives this in you? Fear? The unknown?

How many women have you had sex with?
Thanks! Anyone tell me I’m smart and that I have beautiful eyes (Mostly women) .
I am on a path to learning.
As I mentioned in my background story, I have always been a short guy, and I can offer the perspective of someone who has received predominantly negative feedback from nature and the environment regarding things done right. This applies to my experiences with women as well.

It's not fear, but rather seeing people succeed simply because of their "halo" effect. As you've said, since I am a smart person, you can understand how it feels to see someone receive gold while you wonder why you were given bronze when you did the same thing they did.

Now I’ve come to understand that someone like me needs to work twice or four times as hard as a normal person to receive positive feedback for my efforts. (Not validation; positive feedback means achieving the results I am working for.)

I am really open to hearing your thoughts that could help me grow. The forum is a way to logically understand what the world consists of, the systems that operate within it, and to try to better understand our place in it.

ps: I'm not a PUA or cold approacher, I've had sex with 4

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cliff notes version: Don't look to women for guidance. She's there to support your/her man's mission. AmsterdamAssassin will no doubt have compelling thoughts on this, once he's able to post again
Yes, basically she come join you into your life.

Very interesting. I wonder if this would make you look like a nice guy and if you're just complicating the situation since she is coming to you with a question, and you reply to her with a question generating more caos than before