Man, girls are too confusing

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an example right off my head.

I go with this girl to a concert, and things go great, lots of kino and sh*t. After the concert, she is always all over me, like sittin on my lap at lunch and stuff, and sending me all these signals. Then she starts ignoring me and blocks me on aim, well, its aim, who cares. Then she goes back to being really nice and sending me signals, then I'm talking with her tonight on aim, and she says something about being an alcoholic, I ask her "how so?" and she says nothing to me the rest of the night even though she was there all the time as she turned her away message on and off 2 times, meaning she checked her messages and sh*t.

So, ya, I'm tired of all these games girls play. I think I'll just start ignoring her, besides, I went to homecoming with this one really hot chick (9.5) and made out with her, and this was after the concert. And I'm macking on other girls too, so its not like I need this one. What do yall think? Ignore her for a while? I'll try to beat her at her own game :D .

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mabey she knows your this big mak dady that you are:), so she is playing games with you to try to get you more interested?

Shes doing, things to make you more interested the way you do to hot chicks, trying to knock you off your pedistal.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I think you're overanalysing.

But that's just me.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I prolly am. But it's just that girls can be *****es one day and be all over you the next day, its just weird. Oh ya, this same girl hugged me when she saw me in the hallway today......I give up, girls are too weird.

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, her gig is working. I believe that most girls (and men too) are extremely predictable and malleable. Oftentimes their difficulty is simply a projection of our own faults,whether they be lack of MakKIN SkILlZ or otherwise.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, dude don't worry about it. Take w/e she throws at you like if it's a childs play.

I bet you 100% that what she's doing right now is trying to attract you.... basically she has almost the same knowledge about dating as you, the trick here is not to fall for those and becoming sad because of them... You got this girl in your fingers right now, stick with it be patient she'll open up.............if you take the right actions :cool:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definetely Next her.

Don't take any crap from chicks, ever. I don't care how hot they are, your a don juan and she is ever so privaladged to get any of your attention.

Gun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detatchment will work wonders in this situation. Give her a taste of her own medicine and start gaming your other prospects to take your mind off her.. ;)