Reaction score
guys please comment on this line I personally use at the mall

"Hi, excuse me but what is your name?"

good? bad? lame? cheesy ?

what do you suggest instead ?

knight56

Banned
Reaction score
I sometimes walk up to one girl and ask what time is it. And then i ask what she is going to buy.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
It is a solid openning, but only if you have the game to get pass the general pleasantries. Sometimes I b**** out of approachs because I don't have anything to say after the basics.

When performing at my best, it is because I've noticed something like a book she has or a college t-shirt that she's wearing. I need to develop the social skills and diversity of conversation that allows one to chat up any women at anytime.

:eek: if i could ever get past the anxiety of a group appraoch .....

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some mall approaches a bit ago, and I usually find that if it's a completely cold approach, chances of success are low to none (at least for me, and I'm not that good). However, if you are getting IOIs from her before you open the convo, go in there.

I just happen to look good in a tight shirt, so when I go out, I wear it. It gets me noticed, increasing her IL and giving me a better fighting chance. So do something that would get the HB's attention.

Your line seems too formal. Personally, I don't like the "excuse me". You don't need to be excused. After all if shes giving you IOIs, it is SHE who wants to meet you!

Try to notice something about her, and comment on it. Just be prepared to provide 90% of the conversation, initially. Don't expect a 50-50, like you would with a friend.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way too hard, it's what i've been doing

many hot chicks are there to shopping with their friends, it's hard to approach them (for me anyway)

find lonely hot chick, ask her for opinion on what you should get for someone or asking her if the clothes looks good on you :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
way too hard, it's what i've been doing

many hot chicks are there to shopping with their friends, it's hard to approach them (for me anyway)

find lonely hot chick, ask her for opinion on what you should get for someone or asking her if the clothes looks good on you :D

yep I've been thinking this same way too ....
gotta approach indirect (eventhough been indirect it is not my style)

Status
Not open for further replies.