Male attention *****?

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's kind of weird.. but is it possible to have a male attention *****? Let me divulge a little bit..

My friend is with this HB8-8.5. She's gorgeous and knows it. Anyway.. their relationship seems to have been going on strong for months now. They're good together, from what I've seen. They're both flirty, bust on each other, always are touching each other, and are just in general very affectionate.

Now it seems like my bud just can't be happy with what he has. He's got it all: The beautiful girl who loves him, always wants to have sex with him, makes him little gifts every once in awhile (cds, pictures, little loves notes, etc), even has planned out dates for this guy. But it seems like he wants her undivided attention all the time. He wants to see some more signs of interest (ie her calling him asking to hanging out). I think he just wants to feel more of a primary role in her life. Anyway.. he gets paranoid about her cheating on him because she's smoking and gets hit on a lot. You might be thinking well he's gonna blow it sooner or later because of this.. I don't think so. He comes off as a ****y mother****er whenever he's around her. I'm guessing that's how he got her in the first place. He plays his cards pretty well.

Their relationship is healthy and good, but I sense some storm clouds coming soon if he can't get over this attention ***** need. Maybe some if it comes from being insecure about losing her? who knows. What do you guys think and more importantly how do I save my friend from possible heartbreak in the future?

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch
You might be thinking well he's gonna blow it sooner or later because of this.. I don't think so. He comes off as a ****y mother****er whenever he's around her.

I sense some storm clouds coming soon if he can't get over this attention ***** need.
You sound confused, do you think he needs help or not? You can't say he's not going to blow it and then ask for advice.

He's not an attention *****...he is insecure. Personally, I know what it is like to be paranoid about your girl cheating, etc. All it does is push her away. Trust me.

Tell your friend to calm down and get a few hobbies in his life. Find something that can occupy his time, so he won't even think about his hot girl being banged by some sexy stallion.

He seems like he places his self-worth in the hands of his girlfriend/their relationship. This is not the path of the DJ.

Tell him to read the bible. He'll thank you later.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right. Maybe what I wrote was confusing, but I think his relationship is fine with the girl now, but I know if he keeps this **** up he's going to get worse and start screwing up. Then I'm going to talk about this all the time lol.