making yourself unattractive to one girl only?

kontrol freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
my first post so go easy ;)

anyone have any advice to share on how to make a girl, well, not like you anymore? but at the same time (it's a very popular girl in question here) not get a bad rep with all the decent girls at school?

this one individual, i can't even remember her name, and i've only spoken to her on three occaisions in my entire life, came up to me out of nowhere and suddenly gave me a very desperate sounding 'i like you will you go out with me' talk. however, she obviously had to build up a ****load of courage to talk to me so there was no way i could just say 'no' there and then. instead i avoided giving her any definite answer (and any other way she can contact me thank god) but no doubt i will be seeing her around again soon :(

so what's the best thing to do? to shake off girls without becoming an ******* or making it too uncomfortable for both people?? this is the third time this year that this exact same situation has happened and i need to start doi9ng this properly :(

DumpaLumpagus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her like you would talk to any person you met off the street. Do not avoid her, rather take a neutral stance and avoid any kind of sexual communication. This way she will tire of you naturally and move on. I hope you only use this power for good, grasshoppa.

kontrol freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
but won't that take time? i don't want to be friends with her which is what you're suggesting would lead to right? i'm after a solution that would make her thoroughly disappear!

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you could call it the curse of being a DJ. You attract some girls that you don't want. Anyway, just treat her like a friend and eventually, she will see you that way.
It would probably help to have someone like her as a friend. If she's popular, odds are she has hot friends for you.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to be unattractive to a populat girl thats just wasting so many oppourtunities

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just dont give her a definite answer back and she will just get the message. Thats what i did at school to a UG and it worked.

Veyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her just like a normal person.do nothing that might make her think you are intrested in going out with her.