Making wingmen

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so the thing is, human are selfish and guys wants girls. So most people wouldn't help you get a girl by sacrificing themselves, like talking to her ugly friends, advicing you on how to get a hotie. Well, so how do I actually make my friends my wingman then? And where's a good place to meet potential wingmen? Thks. Oh, and don't tell me the bar, cause I'm 15.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best wingman can always be found in your bathroom mirror... look there.

outlaw01

Banned
Reaction score
wingmen

Ive always had wingmen . The best way to find them in highschool is . befriend the guys who are ok look decent you know the ones that if you went somewhere that people didnt know them theye might get a girl ! And just be the dominant male .Make them look up to you. Always !Always tell them how you do things what you would do and things you have done .Especially women ! manipulate them as if theye were women. then you will always have a good wingman. i was in school i liked to fight so i took care of the ones who were bullied . those are the best.save one of them from being beat to hell and theye will do your bidding. and one more thing always have 2 wingmen the pritty girl always needs to ugly friends one fat and one ugly so you need 2 wingmen

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I generally end up dominating and they end up getting piss after awhile, lol...espcially if I end up getting the babes.