Making the move

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I have been talking to this chic for about 3 weeks now and I must say things are progressing greatly. So far we have been to the gym together a few times, gone out clubbing, and have talked quite a bit. However, from what I got on the first date and now she seems to be a "conservative" girl. Meaning she probably won't allow sex that quickly. She is also very secure (i mean she is a Hb 9) and sure of what she wants. Now, since we have only known each other for just about a few weeks, when would you guys recommend going for at least a hook up attempt? Is there a time with women like this, or should I just go for it the next chance I get? I just don't want to blow it, and make her assume that's all I want.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
think with your head, not your d!ck, this is why most men fail.
what until she brings it up and makes a move, females know when there ready.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're well on your way to the dreaded friend zone.

Have you done anything to establish yourself as more than a friend? That should be done early on.

what until she brings it up and makes a move, females know when there ready.
Men make the first move. It gives us control. Women expect us to make the first move. Sitting around waiting for her to make the first move is the surest way to being LJBF'd that I know of.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you kissed her yet? Is it clear to her that you guys have been going on dates and not just hanging out?

Vincent Freeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, we have kissed execpt it has only been after we have been drinking. Then again we don't see much of each other throughout the week because we are both busy. But she is coming over tonight to watch a movie at my place so I am going go ahead and at least kiss her sober for once. That's why I was asking if I should try to take it all or just kiss for now until more intense kino. What you think?

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy

Men make the first move. It gives us control. Women expect us to make the first move. Sitting around waiting for her to make the first move is the surest way to being LJBF'd that I know of.
Of course you make the first move (kissing, rubbing, etc.), but am not going to make any more initiative to do so if she's not into it, thats what am saying. If she's ok with what your doing, keep doing so.

WorldCitizen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her while sober, after you next go out with her. If she's still comfortable and is into it, then go for the makeout session at your place or hers. After that, while you're in bed, attempt to f-close, if she's not comfortable w/that then don't push it. Try again next time until she totally is down for that. Feel free to talk about it verbally with her, if you are comfortable enough to be kissing each other sober (and she's a 'good' girl), then she likes you.