Making Her A Girlfriend

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the deal. Theres this girl that I liked and hung out with for over 1.5 years. I can tell she always wanted me but I never made a move (For some reason I always looked past her)

She is ****ing hot and now I want her. She sent me a message on facebook to IM her, so I did. We talked a lot online and had a lot of similarities.

She even IMed me and told me to go to her house. I went there and we went out for lunch. We hung out for a little at her house after, but I didnt make any moves or anything. I just kissed her on the cheek.

Since then shes been iming me /texting... I havent really done anything yet to hang out with her again.

On her facebook it says she wants a relationship. I really like her a lot and I would like to be her boyfriend. I kinda havent been looking for girlfriends since Ive been busy with school.

I need some advice to freshen up and get my game on. Please help!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We hung out for a little at her house after, but I didnt make any moves or anything. I just kissed her on the cheek.

Just escalate next time. You are lucky to get a second chance. Research the kiss test - you just stroke her hair as you lokk into her eyes. If she will do this with you, then she wants you to kiss her. Then you start making out, then it goes from there.

If you want her to be your gf, then just keep having sex with her until she asks.

Reaction score
You Were At Her House And You Didn't Make A Move??

Why Man Why

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep warming her up. Don't go too fast. But you need to maintain your masculinity, not seek her approval or validation, and be sexual in your interactions.
Don 't be shy.
Don't be timid.
Don't be awkward.
Don't be stilted and too in your head.
Don't feel uncomfortable.
Don't make her feel uncomfortabel.
Don't be "nice".
Don't buy her flowers, or cards, or candy..
Don't have awkward body language or posture.
Don't be too fidgety or twitchy.
Don't smile TOO much when you see her.
Don't be worried if you "make her mad" or "disapproves" of you.

Be comfortable. Be relaxed. be genuine. Be flirtatious. be sexual. Enjoy touching her. be playful, Be confident. Lead the interactions. Do what you want to do and take her along. Talk about fun things. Talk about your dreams and goals. Ask her what her dreams and goals are.
Take her into your world...

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn how to escalate on a girl

Reaction score
Whenever a girl you want invites you to her house you have to make a move.

Were you scared or what?

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be too concerned with what her facebook says about her interests in relationships, these things are generally highly inaccurate.

Other then that, sounds like you've got it. Just pull the trigger next time!

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
SparkleMotion said:
Don't be too concerned with what her facebook says about her interests in relationships, these things are generally highly inaccurate.

Other then that, sounds like you've got it. Just pull the trigger next time!
i agree! PULL THE TRIGGER!! she invited u over her house man. step ur game up! lol good luck man