Making Girlfriend head over heels for me!

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girl for 6 months now and i personally believe that i treat her much better than she treats me some of the time. She is always happy to see me and we have a fair amount of sex, she never usually fails to reply to my text and has never cancelled a date so i doubt that it is a lack of interest. However, she doesn't seem as wildly head over heels for me as she used to be around the holiday season and early on in the relationship. I see her usually 4-5 days a week, we text a lot and i'm 20, she's 19. Any suggestions to get her to put in at least 50% of the effort rather than 35-40?

Thanks in advance!

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop seeing her so often, stop texting her all day, and read the advice in your other thread I gave. Women want to work for their man's love, not have it handed to them. Always invest less than her...

Things always cool down a bit but Here's some good rules of thumb to keep her on her toes and you in control:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheer mate, i appreciate the advice. The only thing i'm worried about is making her feel a severe lack of interest as i said in the last thread because i know the last commandment in the link says don't fear her leaving, but in all honesty i do!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
ukboy1 said:
Cheer mate, i appreciate the advice. The only thing i'm worried about is making her feel a severe lack of interest as i said in the last thread because i know the last commandment in the link says don't fear her leaving, but in all honesty i do!
Well just stop being that way. Accept the situation for what it is, and decide is what your going to have to do, to get what you want, worth the investment.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All relationships have a "honeymoon phase" when you can't keep your hands off each other and each day is filled with unbridled passion as you explore each other's bodies with relish.
But it fades. Especially moreso for women. All of a sudden they're "not in the mood" to fvck and they place ever increasing demands on your time and patience.
But if you can accept this and still love her, just go for the ride. And don't fall into the trap of thinking you'll get laid more if start treating her better. It does help but going too far will only make her despise your weakness.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't see anything to complain about. If anything, lessen the contact to make her crave your presence some more. Other than that, from what you describe, leave things alone.

ukboy1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you say that VladPatton? I am very happy in my relationship, i'd just really appreciate her craving me a little more as you said!

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem you face here is that you fear her leaving you. This why you mention her getting less interested if you retract attention. The key is to not be afraid of her leaving you. If she did, that's her loss. Read my post somewhere about the box method for dealing with your daily life activities. If you even have to worry about her losing interest you're already in a downwards spiral for a broken heart. You should have so much going on that if she were to leave you, your time with her could be replaced quickly and she needs to fight to actually get that time with you.