Making Cold Approaches My Lifestyle

UGOD-9.81

Reaction score
Made some approaches so far been going good go some numbers, more importantly I feel myself getting a better. Quick question a couple girls interrupted me in the middle of my convo saying I have to make a call the other said I have to get back to my i-pod.

Is there a way to handle it?
Was I showing too much interest?

UGOD

Captain_Hampton

Reaction score
Start to sense those moments coming. Learn to end things first.

Usually saying, "Hey I gotta run, it was a pleasure talking to you," works just fine.

It's not a lie either. They are technically helping you improve yourself, and hopefully you were able to improve their day a bit so it really WAS a pleasure.

That is simple, easy to remember and a lot better than hanging around waiting for them to have time for you.

UGOD-9.81

Reaction score
Going Good

Hey man thanks for the response, ill remember that!

This forum is Great I’ve been here sometime not really posting much but I’ve read many post and I want to thank all those who drop knowledge and keep this site moving.
I lost my virginity on this forum.:up:

I’ve been focusing more on the “having a passion” part of the game. Now I have to complete the circle and destroy this women thing completely.

I have been doing a lot of approaches since I started the thread most of my experiences good. Showed a lot of sexuality during a few of them, which is giving me a lot of hope. Have about 3 numbers who actually show significant interest. So I’m going to go for dates and see how it plays out.

The problem that I have to overcome is doubt In my ability to hold a conversation. I felt my self slipping today. Talking to this pretty girl and thinking “she is too intelligent and skilled in communicating for me to go after”. I love it when I have the mentality that I’m going to do everything and anything to get this girl regardless of how many times I stumble over words. No excuses and no only targeting the foreign girls.

So my journal is to keep me on point. Also I joined a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu School today, with a weight room. I’m so excited and I have so much energy after day one probable why I’m writing this post at 1AM. Pook said Testosterone is a key so let’s go.

Also I have to pat myself on the back, I’ve been consistently approaching women. I think it’s because I’m more mature now, I know life ain’t forever, people die for real man. Plus I know the fear comes back if you’re not on it every day.

Peace