Making a friend (girl) in to a 'wingman'

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up everyone this is the deal

This girl and I have been friends for 5 years or so. She is my best friend and I would die for her.I dont want to lose her as a friend. She likes me alot, but I dont like her in a romantic way. I get head all the time and she enjoys giving it (daily or every other day depending) She has told me that she wants to have sex with me but since I wont she is fine w/ giving me head. I have told her I DO NOT want a relationship and have even told her that I made up girls that I told her I was dating just so she would give me some space. She is aware I am not THAT interested in her, but she is still attached. She gets very jealous if I speak of other girls, or show interest to other girls outside of her.

Anyways my question is this. I need to maxamize this position. I need to turn her into a wingman because she is smart and heavily into the woman games. (She fits hair dresser stereotype)

I need to do this while maximizing the amount of head I get until she decides to stop or moves.

Anyone had this situation or offer any advice?
Either about turhing her into a wingman
or gaining maximized head recieved?

any help would be appreciated

action

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you don't want to sleep with her.

I say this sounds like it has potential for a threesome.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its called a wingman, not wingwomen, for a reason.

It won't work, hang out with her for social status, or just to have fun or get more head. But it won't work as a wingwomen. Women almost always get jealous when they see you hitting on other women.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will probably sobotage this if she is jealous. I think the more you keep other women separate from her the longer this will work.

Its an odd relationship none the less.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is great potential of having threesome with her but to turn her into a wingman, it is practically impossible. Imagine yourself in her shoes: you desperately want to have sex with her but she says no. Later on, she wants to use you as a channel or assistant to get a guy she is interested in. That certainly won't work.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or the situation is totally fvcked up????:eek:

You say she's your best friend and she gives you head?:woo: That's some fvcked up sh*t. And now you are planning to have her as your wingman so you can get other girls but you won't sleep with her? Woa, I thought I've seen it all on sosuave but this is really amazing...:nervous:

Now let me have a guess on your situation:

- She's NOT your friend. She likes you a lot and wants to be your girlfriend.

- She's NOT your friend. You don't like her in a very sexual way because she's ugly/not hot enough but since you don't have better choices, you ask her to give you head. Basically you are a user, she's sucker.

- You think that using an ugly girl who has feelings for you and who's jealous as a pivot you can get hot girls, and now you are asking us how you can achieve this...:confused: :eek: :crackup:

- Did I mention that she's NOT your friend?

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is not possible to get her to be a wingwoman. I am not even going to try that path, though she has mentioned she wouldnt mind me acting as a buffer(sheild her from creepy guys) at a club or something. I think she would jsut end up cb'n.

BacardiGuy- I have tried working this a little (3p) without knowing what I was doing actually. She does feel flattered that girls compliment or insult her and appreciates when a pretty girl well rub up on her (a little kino) but evertime I bring it up I get the ewwwww.... Maybe with a little more knowledge it could be pulled off.

Le Parisien. = How is it ****ed up? You have never had friends that you did stuff with? In the states I have heard it called "friends w/ benifits" fvck buddies,etc...
I dont know how this is really amazing, I am just trying to work things out. As I will not hurt this girl by letting her become to attached or me feed her lines out the ass.

SHe is my friend. If I ended our "sexual" relationship she would be happy being friends. I have been through everything with her, and I trust her with my life. Therefore I bump her into bestfriend status, next to family. I am not using her, how am I using her? I dont need her to give me head to be friends. She didnt give me head for a long time. Everything I went through w/ her (crazy-law-****) before I started getting head overrides the actual sexual action.
"- You think that using an ugly girl who has feelings for you and who's jealous as a pivot you can get hot girls, and now you are asking us how you can achieve this..
First of all she is not ugly, a little chunky (about 160/12 waist) I dont want a relationship w/ her because of emotional issues,etc,etc,etc..... I am not using her. I have made it very clear to her how I feel, almost to the point where I shoot myself in the foot. IT IS VERY CLEAR HOW I FEEL. How the fck is that using?