Mail question

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm sending a letter to Canada (I'm in the US,) do I only need 1 37 cent stamp?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you will need more than that. 37 cents is only within the US (including Alaska).

I thought you were a mod?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canada is outside of the US, and as such you'll need both a higher rate stamp and a Customs Declaration (CN 22). Just click the "Documents" box, fill out the rest, attach the stamp, attach the green sticky portion of CN 22 to the envelope, and send it on it's way. A postal employee should be able to give you the needed sticker/form along with a stamp with the correct postage based on the weight of the envelope.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eternal this is not the apropriate place to post such a question, you of all people should now there is a secret internatinal postage forum on the board after a vast number of requests. Obviously those requests where not in the form of a letter as the requesters did not know how much the postage costs for their letter :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
eternal this is not the apropriate place to post such a question, you of all people should now there is a secret internatinal postage forum on the board after a vast number of requests. Obviously those requests where not in the form of a letter as the requesters did not know how much the postage costs for their letter :p
What the hell are you talking about? :rolleyes:

Diablo - Guess I'll head over to the post office tomorrow since it's closed now (backwards town.)

skinnydart - See the thread "Tired of the Arguing" in the S&F forum...I already explained that.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like...Call the post office...or something...